Tushar Rana

887 Visa Latest information

Hi Guys,

I have just applied for 887 visa recently. Has anyone got idea about, how long does it take for CO to be allocated and approval for the visas.

I have submitted all the documents except photographs as it was exceeding my limit of 60 documents. Does that created a major issue for it?

Thanks in advance guys. 

Hello, can anyone on 887 visa applicant provide info on centerlink childcare eligibility? I had applied for 887 visa on the 15th April 2018 and wasn't sure if we're eligible for childcare benefit for my daughter. Please really urgent. I need this info. Thanks in advance. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kk1988
        hi guys legi had applied my 887 visa on 4/4/2017 and 9/3/2018 i got refusal as on work basis I worked as salesman in regional side but i got paid through abn and i gave my yearly tax return and gst docs and letter head for company but I forget to mention on letter head for company that I worked minimum 35 hours every week and also I mentioned that I worked in regional but didnot mention specific area which leads to refusal but gave my bank statements and all now they sent me refusal and asked me to have right to review through some legal agency.can you guys help me what shoud i do or re-aplly again or what.
        thank you in adavnce
      • By 887_2018
        Hi, 

I have lodged my 887 visa application in early November 2017. It still shows as RECEIVED in immi account.
        Does anybody get update in 2018 ? Please give your time frames.
        Thanks
      • By Batra801
        Hi Everyone
        Im on my visa 489(granted 4 January 2016) and my wife got 489 subsequent entrant in October Last year. On January 4, 2018 im eligible to apply for 887 as im completing my 2 year residency in designated area with 1 year full time work in designated area. 
        i want to apply for visa For visa 887 and want to attach my wife's name as secondary applicant. she will be here with me at the time of our application. Is it possible if i could request for our decision while she is overseas. (she is a doctor and has got a great opportunity at UAE).
        How long does it take for 887 applications?

• By Raj2018
        Hi,
        I have applied for 887 visa after living in regional area with 489 visa.
        question no 1-can I move now to city as completed 2 years in regional area    OR I need to wait till get 887 visa to move cities (populated places)?
        question no 2- am I eligible to medicare now, can i apply for that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use