Jump to content
  • Sign Up

    Recommended Posts

    Hello everyone, I've just come across your website & this is my first post.

    I emigrated with  my family to Oz from England in 1968, I have not applied to be an Australian citizen & have recently renewed my expired UK passport.

    In July my wife & I are going on a Pacific island cruise, I have been told that I will need an Australian visa to re-enter the country on completion of the cruise(it departs/returns Sydney),

    can anyone tell me which visa I need to apply for?


    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use