Hi everyone 

Is there anyone who got 887 after 489 and help me as i have few confusions

1. I was primary applicant at the time of 489 and now my husband will be primary applicant for 887 (he fullfilled all requirements of 489). We both submitted ielts at the time of 489 (both had competent english) do we need to submit ielts again?

2. Do we need PCC from Australia and pakistan as me and my kids went back to pakistan for a year and now returned back to Australia. My husband stayed here in australia all the time but went to pakistan for just one month

8 hours ago, Nosheen mazhar said:

Hi everyone 

Is there anyone who got 887 after 489 and help me as i have few confusions

1. I was primary applicant at the time of 489 and now my husband will be primary applicant for 887 (he fullfilled all requirements of 489). We both submitted ielts at the time of 489 (both had competent english) do we need to submit ielts again?

2. Do we need PCC from Australia and pakistan as me and my kids went back to pakistan for a year and now returned back to Australia. My husband stayed here in australia all the time but went to pakistan for just one month

Hi,

You can follow https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/32087-887-visa-whats-the-update/?page=789&tab=comments#comment-326917 thread and there are lot of 887 applicants 

You no need to give IELTS

yes you should attach NPC from Australia n PCC from your country if you been there during this time