Hello all, I applied on 28th May 21, when should I expect the test and interview. And would be nice if someone could share a link for the test preparation. I have that it’s about 20 questions from a pool of 1000 questions, and we have to get 15 right. Please shed some light on it if anyone has any information. Would be very nice. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, May2019 said:

Hello all, I applied on 28th May 21, when should I expect the test and interview. And would be nice if someone could share a link for the test preparation. I have that it’s about 20 questions from a pool of 1000 questions, and we have to get 15 right. Please shed some light on it if anyone has any information. Would be very nice. 

Totally depends; i have applied on May 15 and havent heard anything as of now.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship/test-and-interview/prepare-for-test/practice-test-new

Hello All,  I am going to lodge my application soon, we are a family of four, I am the main applicant for 489 and PR, I understand that my wife need to have her own immiacount and apply individually. but about the children 16 and 14 years ? i understand each one needs to fill form 1195 (ID declaration).  my question is : does 16 years old daughter need to have an immiacount ? and lodge a separate application? or she should be on my application as I am the responsible parent    

thanks in advance 🙂

On 6/5/2021 at 3:44 PM, Mohager said:

Hello All,  I am going to lodge my application soon, we are a family of four, I am the main applicant for 489 and PR, I understand that my wife need to have her own immiacount and apply individually. but about the children 16 and 14 years ? i understand each one needs to fill form 1195 (ID declaration).  my question is : does 16 years old daughter need to have an immiacount ? and lodge a separate application? or she should be on my application as I am the responsible parent    

thanks in advance 🙂

Your wife doesn't need her own immi account, you can just add it to yours. You just need to do a new application once you have completed yours in your immi account. And I believe if your kids are 16 years and younger you can add them under your application. So you will have 2 applications (one for you and your kids and the other one for your wife). 

• Like 1

Hi everyone , good to see all of you from 887. Just wanted to ask , in my wife’s education certificate her name is mentioned as Sonica but on her every other document her name is spelled  Sonika . Do we need to get any stat dec for that, as her education certificate have her date of birth. I had done all my previous applications through agent so doesn’t have so much of knowledge . Is it easy to fill citizenship application by self ?Thanks in advance .

No stat dec required. Mention all the names applicant is known by ( even if the spellings are incorrect by mistake) . Won’t be an issue at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi everyone can anyone please tell me is there any requirement to attach evidence of custody as one of proof for child? I along with my wife & child stay together . Does any proof is required or it’s not any requirement ?

Secondly, is there any specific requirements for passport size photos-should it be taken by some professional or we can click by mobile & get it printed .

Anyone knows the timeline for Brisbane ceremony dates going on at this moment.I have completed my test in Nov’20.