Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

On 7/19/2021 at 10:03 AM, BoddyFam said:

Hi everyone,

So I did the test last week (I rescheduled mine and got an appointment a week earlier than originally given). I passed and the whole thing was done in about 25 minutes (including the interview)!!! Does anyone know how long after passing the test, do you get notification of when the ceremony is?

Applied: 23 May

Test: 15 July

Thanks.

SO we have to do test and Interview? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My status changed from received to approved the next day of the test on 16 July. How much time does it normally take for the ceremony. The letter says within six months but can it be earlier. Thanks

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, May2019 said:

My status changed from received to approved the next day of the test on 16 July. How much time does it normally take for the ceremony. The letter says within six months but can it be earlier. Thanks

Or later:-)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2021 at 8:49 PM, May2019 said:

My status changed from received to approved the next day of the test on 16 July. How much time does it normally take for the ceremony. The letter says within six months but can it be earlier. Thanks

Great  news,  you have been really lucky to get it approved on the very next day of your test, I'm really happy for you,   few of us have applied around your lodgement date,  and sat for the test as well, but after the test we haven't received any outcome or update on our application yet.

Hopefully soon!

Edited by Andy.L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2021 at 8:19 PM, May2019 said:

My status changed from received to approved the next day of the test on 16 July. How much time does it normally take for the ceremony. The letter says within six months but can it be earlier. Thanks

Same with me and my daughter; infact status changed to approved same day by late evening; waiting for letter now 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dee said:

Same with me and my daughter; infact status changed to approved same day by late evening; waiting for letter now 🙂

Great news,  just out of my curiosity,  did you guys also received any email from immigration like we had received one when our PR got approved?

Like any auto letter generator  email saying your application has been finalised and grant letter attachment or any communications?

Thanks in advance. 

 

Edited by Andy.L
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy.L said:

Great news,  just out of my curiosity,  did you guys also received any email from immigration like we had received one when our PR got approved?

Like any auto letter generator  email saying your application has been finalised and grant letter attachment or any communications?

Thanks in advance. 

 

Not yet; waiting for that. As per process one should get that but havent yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Farry
      Hi All in adelaide,
      could you please advise if anyone who applied for citizenship after July 2020 and have received citizenship test invite? 
       
      many Thanks 
       
       
    • By trx
      Created for new pr grants to help each other out with their questions and preparation for citizenship journey 
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use