Hi there,

Once i have gone through this site and the link which shows if someone have applied for 887 visa and date of grant and more info.

It show the date of applied and granted and if CO have requested any doc

Can someone help to find that link or by site how to asses that.

I wanted to put on date of lodgement for march 2018 for 887 visa

Edited by 887 raj
adding info

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Tushar Rana
      Hi Guys,
      I have just applied for 887 visa recently. Has anyone got idea about, how long does it take for CO to be allocated and approval for the visas.
      I have submitted all the documents except photographs as it was exceeding my limit of 60 documents. Does that created a major issue for it?

Thanks in advance guys. 
    • By kk1988
      hi guys legi had applied my 887 visa on 4/4/2017 and 9/3/2018 i got refusal as on work basis I worked as salesman in regional side but i got paid through abn and i gave my yearly tax return and gst docs and letter head for company but I forget to mention on letter head for company that I worked minimum 35 hours every week and also I mentioned that I worked in regional but didnot mention specific area which leads to refusal but gave my bank statements and all now they sent me refusal and asked me to have right to review through some legal agency.can you guys help me what shoud i do or re-aplly again or what.
      thank you in adavnce
    • By 887_2018
      Hi, 

I have lodged my 887 visa application in early November 2017. It still shows as RECEIVED in immi account.
      Does anybody get update in 2018 ? Please give your time frames.
      Thanks
    • By KPG
      Hello Forum..
      This topic is mainly for 489 visa applicants, i.e. those in the process of applying or have already applied and received a grant or are / have already landed in SA. 
      Migrating is not easy as it requires a lot of planning, courage to make things work out as desired. Moving with a family with young children is not easy and when the time eventually comes one develops cold feet and is lost in transition as there are load's of things to keep in mind.
      Here I would request all applicants to share their thoughts on some of the best practices, lessons learnt, tips, do's and don't's that are to be followed during:
      the application process  after grant is received pre-landing preparations  post landing  experiences and lessons learnt  
      This would definitely help a lot of migrants who have many thoughts and questions going on in their mind and it would be great to lend our moral support to who ever needs it 

Thank you all and I hope you all take the time to contribute as this forum has been stupendous in helping others!  God bless and all the best to all those who have migrated or planning to migrate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use