887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

So basically all inputs should only be dates of CO request or CO grant date. And of course details of requested docs or details of your grant. The excel is good for viewing reference for all applicants here, try not to play with it. That would be highly appreciated. And again please DONT CHANGE THE COLOR FILLS. They are all fully automatically changing whenever you input your dates. Thank you [emoji120]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Honey said:

I have feeling they will ask for baby medical as baby turned to 6 month now. Just like happen with B3st

Yeah it happened with me.. they asked for medical report when my baby was 4m old and medical examination when he turned 6month. It’s so frustrating.... 

22 minutes ago, Viky said:

Yeah it happened with me.. they asked for medical report when my baby was 4m old and medical examination when he turned 6month. It’s so frustrating.... 

True and people like us feeling helpless as there is no way to generate hapid as my baby is already 10 months old and I want his medical prior to CO assigned.But no. i have to wait for CO 

2 hours ago, Honey said:

I have feeling they will ask for baby medical as baby turned to 6 month now. Just like happen with B3st

My Daughter is 4months and 14 days.... and they are asking me to wait 45 days and then I can do Medical.... on the other hand 28 days to submit.... so they is unreal....

3 hours ago, Honey said:

Yes I have the same feeling.We can’t do medical before they ask us since we need hap id.How frustrating.Plus I was wondering about poliece check will they ask another from us both from back home and AFP. So manu things to worry about. Atleast ask for medical I would say that way it gives me a hope that they touched our files....otherwise this is so depressing.???

2 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

Yes I have the same feeling.We can’t do medical before they ask us since we need hap id.How frustrating.Plus I was wondering about poliece check will they ask another from us both from back home and AFP. So manu things to worry about. Atleast ask for medical I would say that way it gives me a hope that they touched our files....otherwise this is so depressing.???

I see two entries of your name  and one of them shows you already got the grant

image.thumb.png.b3817b1160c922595562db0eb8d77821.png

22 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

I customised the Excel spreadsheet again. Now all applicant that got their grants will be highlighted in the spreadsheet. Again, this fully automatic and will change when you put your grant date accordingly. Cheers emoji173.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excel looking so colorful and beautiful. Please fix excel someone again update filter

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 12:59 PM, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Called immigration today , the operator has confirmed that the recent document that was uploaded regarding the debt to commonwealth has be viewed by the CO and the file is being processed , but filed to provide any further information and suggested to wait or email immi subjecting the email as urgent request and that might help escalating the case  ...

I am  not sure I want to email in such a manner if the documents have been looked at already...

What say you all ?

Can i ask you something related to Common wealth bank ?

Hello Everyone,

I have updated timeline of my application but its not there on excel sheet. i would appreciate if anyone can please share updated excel sheet where i can enter my details. 

i have applied 887 visa by myself on 16th April 2018 but no response yet, I have seen many of my friends got their case officer assigned in 5 months when they lodged their application in the end of 2017 year. I thought process of checking or reviewing 887 visa application will little bit faster since they have few new case officer but it turned out more slow. My partner visited overseas for 2 weeks during processing time but i did not inform DIBP via email or call because our file has not opened yet and we have our 489 visa still valid till the end of next year 2019.

Has anyone got info how much usually case officer taking time to check application, please share otherwise i am thinking to call them next month once 6 months time period finishes.

thanks

1 minute ago, Vayani said:

Hello Everyone,

I have updated timeline of my application but its not there on excel sheet. i would appreciate if anyone can please share updated excel sheet where i can enter my details. 

i have applied 887 visa by myself on 16th April 2018 but no response yet, I have seen many of my friends got their case officer assigned in 5 months when they lodged their application in the end of 2017 year. I thought process of checking or reviewing 887 visa application will little bit faster since they have few new case officer but it turned out more slow. My partner visited overseas for 2 weeks during processing time but i did not inform DIBP via email or call because our file has not opened yet and we have our 489 visa still valid till the end of next year 2019.

Has anyone got info how much usually case officer taking time to check application, please share otherwise i am thinking to call them next month once 6 months time period finishes.

thanks

Current scenario 7 to 8 months to assign case officer 

1 minute ago, Vayani said:

Hello Everyone,

thanks

Hi Vayani,

It seem department clearing backlog as they not working on Feb Application. you can view here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Hey all. I wrote to David Coleman, the Immigration Minister today. Minister@homeaffairs.gov.au

Hi David,

I heard you on SBS today. I thought I should contact you.

I, like many others, migrated to Australia on regional migration visa 489 in 2016. I had to stay in regional Australia for 2 years and work full time for 1 year. After fulfilling my obligation, I would be granted Subclass 887 Permanent Residency visa. 

I want to make you aware of delays in the processing. We are looking at 10-11 months, which can be nightmare if we were planning for another baby or hoping to join University for further education, or get a job which specifically requires Australian Permanent Residents for the job. I love regional Australia (Toowoomba in South-East Queensland where I live) and its got exactly I needed as far jobs, lifestyle, and kids education goes.

I believe I have fulfilled my obligations to Regional Australia, paid taxes, contributed to the system, became part of the Australian fabric, but these delays are holding me from achieving much more.

I believe you will look into this issue and address this timely manner by hiring more staff to process 489 to 887 transfers in expedite manner.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6