887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Kasthamandap said:

Hello everyone good morning. I have been following this forum for quite a while and was very helpful both emotionally and mentally. Reading grants post used to make me very happy and sad as well when someone had to wait long for stupid reasons and demand from co. Anyway after a long wait of 8 months and 2 days and couple of hours,minutes and seconds I have been granted 887 visa yesterday. Thanks to all of you guys and good luck to all of you. 

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congrats mate! Who was your CO?

19 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi mate, I am away on holidays (in Victoria), haven't tried anything yet... I am so annoyed for you, I hope you told immi that THEY have stuffed up and this is the reason why you are still waiting way past the deadline???? 🤨🙂  

I will definitely call immi after the 16th October, when I am back from holiday. 

PS I was meant to spend this holiday with my sick mum in Russia, but cannot even leave the country... Will give COs a call for sure. 😤😄🤞

@SK10, @ricky21232, @Taha, any news guys? 🙂 

convey all our good wishes for a speedy recovery to your mum

And hopefully in the race between you coming back from your holidays and the  PR Grant , the Grant wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kasthamandap said:

Hello everyone good morning. I have been following this forum for quite a while and was very helpful both emotionally and mentally. Reading grants post used to make me very happy and sad as well when someone had to wait long for stupid reasons and demand from co. Anyway after a long wait of 8 months and 2 days and couple of hours,minutes and seconds I have been granted 887 visa yesterday. Thanks to all of you guys and good luck to all of you. 

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

congrats

22 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Guys

This is for my friend he worked for biscuit company but recruitment agency paid him

So he has to mention the address of the recruitment agency or biscuit company in FORM 80??

yeah he'll have to mention the ABN number of that recruitment agency(would be mentioned over the payslip) while mention the company's name whom he was working for. I did this and didn't get any trouble. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chopsan said:

My wife has just recently started with recruitment agency and she is secondary applicant. Does this needs to be updated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just update with form 80 pg xx, yy corrections and attach it as well. I've done that ......... nothing additional form or other stuff need to be submitted. 

11 minutes ago, Waiting!! said:

yeah he'll have to mention the ABN number of that recruitment agency(would be mentioned over the payslip) while mention the company's name whom he was working for. I did this and didn't get any trouble. 

When you applied mate 

Just now, Chopsan said:

Sorry what do you mean by "pg xx, yy corrections"

if you're editing some information on form 80, like your partner's employment information, for instance, on page no. "XX or YY" of form 80, edit that page up and mention in captions that "Page 13 or 14 or 20 corrections". 

• Like 1

Just now, Waiting!! said:

if you're editing some information on form 80, like your partner's employment information, for instance, on page no. "XX or YY" of form 80, edit that page up and mention in captions that "Page 13 or 14 or 20 corrections". 

So the previous information will be superseded with the new one. 

Just now, wincivil said:

Thanks for your reply

But my question is whether to mention recruitment agency address or factory address??

It should be recruitment agency and not the factory as the recruitment agency is the one who is paying and that is what will be on the payslip

• Like 1