887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, Dinesh_Feb18 said:

Guys one of my friend who applied on 5th feb has been asked to submit additional docs by Adam. Their agen got d email today. 2 years docs of stay n work n AFP n PCC.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for posting. Feeling good vibes 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Honey said:

No i am on 489 family sponsor. What about you. I have right to work in entire Victoria 

I m on 487 family sponsored... and as per visa conditions I can live and work in designated area of Australia, therefore I have same work conditions as u, can live and work anywhere in Victoria 

• Like 1

Hi everyone

i went overseas for 30 days in two years time on 489. Do I need to spend extra 30 days? I am self employed so these were not paid holidays. 

Just want to lodge 887 asap before they change, I mean increase regional time. 

Please guys assist thanks

34 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Nope. In this video he clearly states that he’s referring to new applicants who will be entering the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will relieve some pressure. I was thinking of lodging asap but now I can wait another 17 days which I spent overseas.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dinesh_Feb18 said:

Guys one of my friend who applied on 5th feb has been asked to submit additional docs by Adam. Their agen got d email today. 2 years docs of stay n work n AFP n PCC.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

At last some good news. If you can check with your friend

1) IF he has submitted his AFP before? or its been expired? or if they have not submitted it before hand( trying to get the reason why case officer is asking it again)

2)PCC: Is there any particular reason for PCC? like if your friend has spent more then 4 weeks in home country ? or any other reason.

Just gathering information so that can avoid delays.

Thanks 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Angos said:

At last some good news. If you can check with your friend

1) IF he has submitted his AFP before? or its been expired? or if they have not submitted it before hand( trying to get the reason why case officer is asking it again)

2)PCC: Is there any particular reason for PCC? like if your friend has spent more then 4 weeks in home country ? or any other reason.

Just gathering information so that can avoid delays.

Thanks 

Angos you absolutely asking right questions and that's what I asked her yesterday evening. Actually her husband was in contact with agent and she is due for delivery in next week or so. She couldn't provide me the info about PC  or AFP but will try to speak with her husband again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Angos you absolutely asking right questions and that's what I asked her yesterday evening. Actually her husband was in contact with agent and she is due for delivery in next week or so. She couldn't provide me the info about PC  or AFP but will try to speak with her husband again.

2 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Thanks  Dinesh for understanding. Wish her all the best for her delivery. No worries. Kindly update whenever you get any information. 🙂

Hi mates. My wait has started making me feel desperated and frustrated as I got pre-grant notification on 27/08/2018, application dated 25/01/2018, as I was out of Australia on 27/08/2018. I was not told to submit any documents in the pre grant notification. Its already 1 and half months after that. I spoke to their office on phone around 4 weeks back and their reply was "wait". I am stuck to take important decisions. Is there some way to meet the case officer personally or write to ministry for considering the case on compassionate grounds as my wife and kids will need to go out of Australia again for my son's dental surgery overseas?