887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, Toni Huynh said:

Yes it's me. I have just got the granted last Monday (08/10/2018). Could not be happier after a long waiting time with so much difficulties, dramas and frustrating...

To all whom still waiting, from my own experience, if you got no granted after 6 months, it is likely your evidences or documents were not sufficient to get a direct grant. In that case, please consider following things:

1. Get and upload more STAT DEC (from all people who know you)

2. If you have a driver licence, please ask contact Vic road (if your licence from Vic) and ask for Driver licence history - that would show your living address from time to time

3. Make a spreadsheet to list out all of your living time from time to time and which documents file name support for it. It would make thing clear for your CO. Then upload it.

4. Do not just upload your payslips, you should make another spreadsheet that show your working hour every week or fortnight or month with which documents file name support for it.

5. Last but not least, if you believe that you have uploaded all required evidences and documents (more than 6 month), try to call Immi and inquiry about your application. If they said "cannot answer anything", hang up and try to call again. Some officers will not answer but some will and he/she may even tell you which are you missing. Or at least your inquiry will be notified to your CO.

Goodluck and Hope it can help!!!

Congrats Toni

2 minutes ago, SamueleS said:

Hi all, new to the forum!

Congratulations to HSK's friend! 

I also have applied for 887 just few days before Christmas 2017 and I was contacted for additional living and work proof in early July.. Hoping my Visa will also come through soon 

Hi Samuel,

Could you share what you shared originally for living and work proof.

Regards,

toot

8 minutes ago, SamueleS said:

I also have applied for 887 just few days before Christmas 2017 and I was contacted for additional living and work proof in early July.. Hoping my Visa will also come through soon 

Can you share your timeline please?

24 minutes ago, SamueleS said:

Welcome to the group SamueleS.

BTW they are Santosh's friends. I was just congratulating .😎

14 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hello Everyone,

I need your advice, Today when I was reviewing my application I noticed that I have added my mother's country of residence "Australia". 

Though we have already applied for their PR, currently her residence is "India". How I can notify CO about this information.

Should I notify it as an incorrect answer?

It does not form 80, its visa application form.

Honey

I think it is incorrect answer as far as I know

Go to your online immiaccount - update details - notification of incorrect answers 

Be careful in selecting the applicant name and provide details appropriately in notification of incorrect answers For example if you made this mistake under your name u must select your name in dropdown list and then provide further clarification

Once you saved your notification, Automatically Form 1023 Received will be updated in your attachments

Moreover in update details you can see your notification as submitted "status"

I did the same for my incorrect answers in visa application

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Santosh said:

Hello Guys,

Just want to share one of my Friends got his golden email today. He applied 887 on 1st of December 2017 and was contacted on mid of July to re submit all documents. Today, Adam grant him PR.

Hey mate was your friend second timer or third timer?

19 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Request Detail
Other Requirements
Please provide evidence that you have lived for 2 years in a specified regional area
● Title deeds to your residential property;
● Leases and utility bills (such as telephone including mobile telephones, Internet, gas,
electricity that show your residential address).
● Official Correspondence (such as Medicare letters, Taxation documents, Accounts,
Motor Vehicle registration, Drivers Licence, Insurance Documents.)
1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
● Pay slips; showing hours worked- for 12 months
● Bank statements showing Salary deposits
● Superannuation statements showing employee contributions, this is my detail. Show me yours

It is exactly the same as mine.

What is the timeline for your case?

2 hours ago, Tpsk said:

I applied on 23/12/17, first co:- 5/07/18. Still waiting. How many times you called immigration before your visa grant?

I do not count but not less than 10 times. Keep calling them, mate. Different officer answers the phone in a different time and may be they could tell you what are you missing. The last time I called them was last Friday, she told me i was missing the form 929 due to changing passport/address, then I filled and sent, then got granted last Monday.

Anyway, I lodged the application sooner than you a few days, so I think you will be granted very soon.

Hi guys, I applied for my 887 visa on June 29, 2018 through an agent. I think my application was pretty solid. My agent and I went back and forth with some of my documents and finally he felt my documents/proof were strong enough. Basically, I included every document listed on 887 documents checklist.
So I just want to know, suppose this will be a direct grant, how long do you think it will take for my to get my PR?
And does any of you know if the CO will contact the person that signed my employment reference letter?
Thanks

Hi Delfin,

Right now it looks like it will take around 7-8 months to get a direct grant I think. With regard to CO contacting the person who signed your reference letter they might contact them if they need to verify your documents further..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Delfin said:

So I just want to know, suppose this will be a direct grant, how long do you think it will take for my to get my PR?

2000 year ago, when I joined this forum. It was a happy time where people got there Direct grant in 5 -6 months. 

The closer I get to my dates, farther it goes.

I completed my 5 months and it was at 7 months average.

I complete my 6 months now its at 8 months.

When I complete my 8 months it'll be at 12 months... I have a dream, some day... some day... when im with my grand children. When my grand children are married stick around me on my wheelchair. An old man would knock on my door. and he would say. Hi toot, My name is Adam and im from DIBP.... heres you grant. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

1 minute ago, toot said:

2000 year ago, when I joined this forum. It was a happy time where people got there Direct grant in 5 -6 months. 

When I complete my 8 months it'll be at 12 months... I have a dream, some day... some day... when im with my grand children. When my grand children are married stick around me on my wheelchair. An old man would knock on my door. and he would say. Hi toot, My name is Adam and im from DIBP.... heres you grant. 

Hahaha.

That was so funny. 

Totally feel you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, toot said:

ha ha ha ha.. lol... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, toot said:

Good one mate

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, toot said:

Hahaha it’s funny