887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

Really very frustrated now for their slow process.

Me frustrated because I am on edge, they grant 22nd , 19 and 15 December but they skipped 13,16,18 December applications, 

so stupid they can’t follow first come first serve process,  unprofessional visa service. 

Anyways I am going to India next month, my mother is not keeping well so I have to look after her, don’t  know when I will back in Australia

4 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Me frustrated because I am on edge, they grant 22nd , 19 and 15 December but they skipped 13,16,18 December applications, 

so stupid they can’t follow first come first serve process,  unprofessional visa service. 

Anyways I am going to India next month, my mother is not keeping well so I have to look after her, don’t  know when I will back in Australia

I can understand your frustration, looooong waiting, Spoiling so many plans. Really don't know what they do in 8 hour job.

3 hours ago, Honey said:

I can understand your frustration, looooong waiting, Spoiling so many plans. Really don't know what they do in 8 hour job.

I dont think they have an easy job mate. If they go too easy, then many devils come then many bad things would happens for Australia and would screw up the country. Then it would become a country like our home ones and you want to run away from it.

Have you ever think why Aus hasnt got any serious terrorist attack like some Europe countries?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

I dont think they have an easy job mate. If they go too easy, then many devils come then many bad things would happens for Australia and would screw up the country. Then it would become a country like our home ones and you want to run away from it.

Have you ever think why Aus hasnt got any serious terrorist attack like some Europe countries?

You are absolutely right dear. 

Can anyone tell me ...some people are saying that keep calling the immigration helpline and some time one officer would call and tell u what's needed in ur application.I don't think u can speak to CO ..it's always helpline call center people who says exactly what u know when u login to ur immi account. Please clear my concept if I am wrong.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, Toni Huynh said:

Yes it's me. I have just got the granted last Monday (08/10/2018). Could not be happier after a long waiting time with so much difficulties, dramas and frustrating...

To all whom still waiting, from my own experience, if you got no granted after 6 months, it is likely your evidences or documents were not sufficient to get a direct grant. In that case, please consider following things:

1. Get and upload more STAT DEC (from all people who know you)

2. If you have a driver licence, please ask contact Vic road (if your licence from Vic) and ask for Driver licence history - that would show your living address from time to time

3. Make a spreadsheet to list out all of your living time from time to time and which documents file name support for it. It would make thing clear for your CO. Then upload it.

4. Do not just upload your payslips, you should make another spreadsheet that show your working hour every week or fortnight or month with which documents file name support for it.

5. Last but not least, if you believe that you have uploaded all required evidences and documents (more than 6 month), try to call Immi and inquiry about your application. If they said "cannot answer anything", hang up and try to call again. Some officers will not answer but some will and he/she may even tell you which are you missing. Or at least your inquiry will be notified to your CO.

Goodluck and Hope it can help!!!

For my two years living I uploaded all official document that is from medicare,centerlink,my rent agreement,utility bills and when CO ask gor kore wvidence I asked my real estate to give me a letter in their company letter head ensuring that I have been living in the regional area for last two years.Plus my rent ledger since I changed address but was with the same rental agency....for work wxperience I submited payslips,super statements,bank statements,plus a letter from my employee that I have been working with them for last two yrs and within this two years I have 52 weeks roster where I worked more than 35hrs per week. Hope this is aufficient enough.

22 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

For my two years living I uploaded all official document that is from medicare,centerlink,my rent agreement,utility bills and when CO ask gor kore wvidence I asked my real estate to give me a letter in their company letter head ensuring that I have been living in the regional area for last two years.Plus my rent ledger since I changed address but was with the same rental agency....for work wxperience I submited payslips,super statements,bank statements,plus a letter from my employee that I have been working with them for last two yrs and within this two years I have 52 weeks roster where I worked more than 35hrs per week. Hope this is aufficient enough.

It's sufficient enough. I submitted same documents 

On 10/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, Don Family said:

Hi guys, I'm just wondering why visa processing times are getting longer and longer? If the reason is because the immi department lacks the manpower, can't they just hire more COs? 

On 10/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, Don Family said:

48 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Hi guys, I'm just wondering why visa processing times are getting longer and longer? If the reason is because the immi department lacks the manpower, can't they just hire more COs? 

Mate call immigration and ask them, everyone has same question 

14 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Did you call immigration? What did they say?

They said you just need to be patient and wait...they cannot say anything...coz its general processing time and all applicants file are taken care on individual basis....so it's a blind wait....immi helpline doesn't guide anything just relates what we already know thru immi account. 

10 minutes ago, Samy said:

They said you just need to be patient and wait...they cannot say anything...coz its general processing time and all applicants file are taken care on individual basis....so it's a blind wait....immi helpline doesn't guide anything just relates what we already know thru immi account. 

When they first opened your they asked you regarding your partner's English. What you submitted then?