sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi guys, I applied for my 887 visa on June 29, 2018 through an agent. I think my application was pretty solid. My agent and I went back and forth with some of my documents and finally he felt my documents/proof were strong enough. Basically, I included every document listed on 887 documents checklist.

So I just want to know, suppose this will be a direct grant, how long do you think it will take for my to get my PR?

And does any of you know if the CO will contact the person that signed my employment reference letter?

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi guys, I applied for my 887 visa on June 29, 2018 through an agent. I think my application was pretty solid. My agent and I went back and forth with some of my documents and finally he felt my documents/proof were strong enough. Basically, I included every document listed on 887 documents checklist.
So I just want to know, suppose this will be a direct grant, how long do you think it will take for my to get my PR?
And does any of you know if the CO will contact the person that signed my employment reference letter?
Thanks

Hi Delfin,

Right now it looks like it will take around 7-8 months to get a direct grant I think. With regard to CO contacting the person who signed your reference letter they might contact them if they need to verify your documents further..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Delfin said:

2000 year ago, when I joined this forum. It was a happy time where people got there Direct grant in 5 -6 months. 

The closer I get to my dates, farther it goes.

I completed my 5 months and it was at 7 months average.

I complete my 6 months now its at 8 months.

When I complete my 8 months it'll be at 12 months... I have a dream, some day... some day... when im with my grand children. When my grand children are married stick around me on my wheelchair. An old man would knock on my door. and he would say. Hi toot, My name is Adam and im from DIBP.... heres you grant. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

1 minute ago, toot said:

2000 year ago, when I joined this forum. It was a happy time where people got there Direct grant in 5 -6 months. 

When I complete my 8 months it'll be at 12 months... I have a dream, some day... some day... when im with my grand children. When my grand children are married stick around me on my wheelchair. An old man would knock on my door. and he would say. Hi toot, My name is Adam and im from DIBP.... heres you grant. 

Hahaha.

That was so funny. 

Totally feel you 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toot said:

ha ha ha ha.. lol... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, toot said:

Good one mate

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, toot said:

Hahaha it’s funny 

6 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

I think friday , saturday and sunday are weekend for them.emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monday to Friday weekend for them, they only process one or two applications in whole week

good paid job for do nothing, just chill out 

1 minute ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Monday to Friday weekend for them, they only process one or two applications in whole week

good paid job for do nothing, just chill out 

Really very frustrated now for their slow process.

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

Really very frustrated now for their slow process.

Me frustrated because I am on edge, they grant 22nd , 19 and 15 December but they skipped 13,16,18 December applications, 

so stupid they can’t follow first come first serve process,  unprofessional visa service. 

Anyways I am going to India next month, my mother is not keeping well so I have to look after her, don’t  know when I will back in Australia

4 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Me frustrated because I am on edge, they grant 22nd , 19 and 15 December but they skipped 13,16,18 December applications, 

so stupid they can’t follow first come first serve process,  unprofessional visa service. 

Anyways I am going to India next month, my mother is not keeping well so I have to look after her, don’t  know when I will back in Australia

I can understand your frustration, looooong waiting, Spoiling so many plans. Really don't know what they do in 8 hour job.

On 10/8/2018 at 3:31 PM, peace_at_heart said:

Those you are pissed off at the department you can always email to the Immigration Minister at this email address (Minister@homeaffairs.gov.au), and let him know about it. Tweet him or anything like this. 🙂

Did you get any response to your email ?

3 hours ago, Honey said:

I can understand your frustration, looooong waiting, Spoiling so many plans. Really don't know what they do in 8 hour job.

I dont think they have an easy job mate. If they go too easy, then many devils come then many bad things would happens for Australia and would screw up the country. Then it would become a country like our home ones and you want to run away from it.

Have you ever think why Aus hasnt got any serious terrorist attack like some Europe countries?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

I dont think they have an easy job mate. If they go too easy, then many devils come then many bad things would happens for Australia and would screw up the country. Then it would become a country like our home ones and you want to run away from it.

Have you ever think why Aus hasnt got any serious terrorist attack like some Europe countries?

You are absolutely right dear. 

Can anyone tell me ...some people are saying that keep calling the immigration helpline and some time one officer would call and tell u what's needed in ur application.I don't think u can speak to CO ..it's always helpline call center people who says exactly what u know when u login to ur immi account. Please clear my concept if I am wrong.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, Toni Huynh said:

Yes it's me. I have just got the granted last Monday (08/10/2018). Could not be happier after a long waiting time with so much difficulties, dramas and frustrating...

To all whom still waiting, from my own experience, if you got no granted after 6 months, it is likely your evidences or documents were not sufficient to get a direct grant. In that case, please consider following things:

1. Get and upload more STAT DEC (from all people who know you)

2. If you have a driver licence, please ask contact Vic road (if your licence from Vic) and ask for Driver licence history - that would show your living address from time to time

3. Make a spreadsheet to list out all of your living time from time to time and which documents file name support for it. It would make thing clear for your CO. Then upload it.

4. Do not just upload your payslips, you should make another spreadsheet that show your working hour every week or fortnight or month with which documents file name support for it.

5. Last but not least, if you believe that you have uploaded all required evidences and documents (more than 6 month), try to call Immi and inquiry about your application. If they said "cannot answer anything", hang up and try to call again. Some officers will not answer but some will and he/she may even tell you which are you missing. Or at least your inquiry will be notified to your CO.

Goodluck and Hope it can help!!!

For my two years living I uploaded all official document that is from medicare,centerlink,my rent agreement,utility bills and when CO ask gor kore wvidence I asked my real estate to give me a letter in their company letter head ensuring that I have been living in the regional area for last two years.Plus my rent ledger since I changed address but was with the same rental agency....for work wxperience I submited payslips,super statements,bank statements,plus a letter from my employee that I have been working with them for last two yrs and within this two years I have 52 weeks roster where I worked more than 35hrs per week. Hope this is aufficient enough.

22 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

For my two years living I uploaded all official document that is from medicare,centerlink,my rent agreement,utility bills and when CO ask gor kore wvidence I asked my real estate to give me a letter in their company letter head ensuring that I have been living in the regional area for last two years.Plus my rent ledger since I changed address but was with the same rental agency....for work wxperience I submited payslips,super statements,bank statements,plus a letter from my employee that I have been working with them for last two yrs and within this two years I have 52 weeks roster where I worked more than 35hrs per week. Hope this is aufficient enough.

It's sufficient enough. I submitted same documents