887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

20 minutes ago, Vikky said:

Rang them on Friday afternoon. Didn’t gave any reason but she looked up into my application and said that have to wait until case officer decesion. I ask the lady that leave some notes that I’m chasing on my application Thankyou 

Thanks for the information.

17 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hi all my file opened today. Asked stat declaration for my child from Australian citizen or Australian permanent residence that the child in the passport is same who went for medical examination 

Hi! How old is your child and did you went abroad after your 489 vis grants. Thanks

45 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hi all my file opened today. Asked stat declaration for my child from Australian citizen or Australian permanent residence that the child in the passport is same who went for medical examination 

Unfortunately you have to wait for some more time for your grant. Do it ASAP and upload the document.

11 hours ago, Honey said:

Hi @Toni Huynh Can we call them even if File status is received. As I am close to 8 months. There is no status change. Will they give me any info about my file? Or suggest waiting for CO

8 months is still available for direct grant if you got sufficient documents uploaded. However, 8 months is still not too soon to ask them for have a look at your application for this moment. I think you should wait about 9 months then call again.

• Thanks 1

To whom  has made call to the Immi and get no response but "Wait". If they asked for you passport, then it means your inquiry should be already recorded and notified to the CO. If they did not ask any id, then you should ring them again. Every time when you call, different officer will pick the phone and may be they can tell you something (if you are lucky and they is nice enough). However, based on what are happening, you should only call them if your application has already lodged for AT LEAST +9 months. Why? check the excel file you will see more and more people are getting stuck in the waiting queue longer than you a lot.

Goodluck and God bless all of you!

• Thanks 1

Hi all, 

I'm lodging my 887 visa soon. My 489 was granted in Sep 2016. I'm applying myself with the following documents:

• Passport copy
  • PTE copy
  • Australian Police Check 
  • Birth certificate (with translation)
  • Form 80

Proof of employment

• An employment reference stating I worked in Vic from 2015-2017 from Employer A
  • 13 months of salary slips since grant of visa 489 from Employer A
  • An employment reference stating I worked in Vic from 2017 to date from Employer B
  • Superannuation Annual Statements (Financial years 2016/2017 and 2017/2018)

Proof of residency

From early 2013 to Aug 2017, I lived with my brother and didn't have any electricity/water bill under my name, so I'm supplying:

• ATO Notice of Assessments 2016 and 2017 (with my brother's address)
  • Savings bank statements (non-transactional accounts) from 2016 to 2017 (with my brother's address)
  • Private health insurance with "Attachment A - DIBP definition" (with my brother's address)

I started renting a place on my own since Aug 2017 in Vic

• Tenant ledger (given by my property agent)
  • Electricity bills
  • Rental agreements 
  • Driving license (with my current address)

Any advice on what else I can add to make my application stronger?

For personal contacts in Form 80, I've a few Australian/PR friends who are happy to give me consent to put their names. How many you think I should put?

Thanks in advanced. Hope this list would help someone else as well.

Edited by juilleteap
grammar

11 hours ago, juilleteap said:

Hi all, 

I'm lodging my 887 visa soon. My 489 was granted in Sep 2016. I'm applying myself with the following documents:

• Passport copy
  • PTE copy
  • Australian Police Check 
  • Birth certificate (with translation)
  • Form 80

Proof of employment

• An employment reference stating I worked in Vic from 2015-2017 from Employer A
  • 13 months of salary slips since grant of visa 489 from Employer A
  • An employment reference stating I worked in Vic from 2017 to date from Employer B
  • Superannuation Annual Statements (Financial years 2016/2017 and 2017/2018)

Proof of residency

From early 2013 to Aug 2017, I lived with my brother and didn't have any electricity/water bill under my name, so I'm supplying:

• ATO Notice of Assessments 2016 and 2017 (with my brother's address)
  • Savings bank statements (non-transactional accounts) from 2016 to 2017 (with my brother's address)
  • Private health insurance with "Attachment A - DIBP definition" (with my brother's address)

I started renting a place on my own since Aug 2017 in Vic

• Tenant ledger (given by my property agent)
  • Electricity bills
  • Rental agreements 
  • Driving license (with my current address)

Any advice on what else I can add to make my application stronger?

For personal contacts in Form 80, I've a few Australian/PR friends who are happy to give me consent to put their names. How many you think I should put?

Thanks in advanced. Hope this list would help someone else as well.

For Proof of Residency it would be better if you can get a stat declaration from your brother that you have lived with him for the period that you have mentioned. 

13 hours ago, Toni Huynh said:

8 months is still available for direct grant if you got sufficient documents uploaded. However, 8 months is still not too soon to ask them for have a look at your application for this moment. I think you should wait about 9 months then call again.

Thank you I called them yesterday. Luckily the girl who attend my call was very very nice. She checked everything n told there are no notes from CO. Just wait.

But I was satisfied to talk with her. she ask passport no, name, DOB , email id etc.

• Like 1

Thank you I called them yesterday. Luckily the girl who attend my call was very very nice. She checked everything n told there are no notes from CO. Just wait.
But I was satisfied to talk with her. she ask passport no, name, DOB , email id etc.

Hi Honey,

What is the number to call them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi Honey, [emoji846]

Do you think that means CO’s have taken the file or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Good luck honey InshaAllah U wil b alright

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Can some one Please share the excel sheet