887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 minutes ago, SINGH G said:

Only 1 time on 27/3/18 and ask spouse Ielts. Thanks 

I think you need to call them and check for an update. If nothing at least ask them to put an update on your file that you followed up so the CO gets notified. Also you have crossed the  11 months processing time so you should get an update at the earliest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Honey said:

@Russki any update dear. 

Hi Honey! 🙂 🙂 No, still quiet... Sorry guys, I was away, wasn't on the forum much. Congratulations to all who got grants!!! @Kaur, @Vikky, Toni 🎉🎉🎉 So happy for you guys!

I feel pain for all who have been waiting for an eternity... Feb applicants are in a painful suspense. Terrible. But we have to be strong, this situation will not last forever, it just can't. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hi Honey! 🙂 🙂 No, still quiet... Sorry guys, I was away, wasn't on the forum much. Congratulations to all who got grants!!! @Kaur, @Vikky, Toni 🎉🎉🎉 So happy for you guys!

I feel pain for all who have been waiting for an eternity... Feb applicants are in a painful suspense. Terrible. But we have to be strong, this situation will not last forever, it just can't. 🙂 

Happpy you are back 🙂  I would say give them a call Russki.. and ask them that it is already been a year. What they doing with your application. I think it is a high time for you .

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

whats going on with your application?
They asked for your ex details?
Since then no update?

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Well at this moment it definitely feel like ETERNITY 🙄

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, B3sT said:

whats going on with your application?
They asked for your ex details?
Since then no update?

I have no idea matey, it took me ages to track down my ex and it was pure luck I found his address. After I submitted it - no news. 😄 😄 CO may be trying to invite him for a cup of coffee and a gossip? No idea. 🙂 I will call immi this week... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Roja,

If you don't mind me asking, what regional area are you in?

In SA mate. My job contract is ending in December, and by then I wouldn't have got my PR yet(coz i applied in April 2018). So wondering if i could take a chance of moving interstate.

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Thankyou russki, I really don’t know how you are handling this painful waiting wishing your grant would be in this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Vikky said:

Thankyou russki, I really don’t know how you are handling this painful waiting wishing your grant would be in this week.

Thanks Vikky! 🙂 🙂 Going away on a small road trip really really helped! I went to have a look at the Great Ocean Road and did some snorkeling at Great Barrier Reef and it was... GREAT! 😄  So as crazy as it may sound, my advice if the wait is getting to you, just hire a cabin in the sticks for a long weekend, better for a whole week. Make sure there is no Wi-Fi and mobile internet! That's the key! 😄😉 

It really helps to re-set the brain and heals the wracked nerves. You will feel heaps better. 🙂 🤗😎

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Russki well come back on forum you are our team leader hahaha😉

This time you feel like an angel 👼 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1