sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 minute ago, Ata said:

Hi Honey,

What is the number to call them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

131881 n option 3.

Why is it that even after lodging 887 we still need to stay in regional areas? With no opportunities in such areas its stuffing:'-(

Thank you I called them yesterday. Luckily the girl who attend my call was very very nice. She checked everything n told there are no notes from CO. Just wait.
But I was satisfied to talk with her. she ask passport no, name, DOB , email id etc.

Hi Honey,

Do you think that means CO’s have taken the file or not?

9 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Hi Honey, emoji846.png

Do you think that means CO’s have taken the file or not?

She just said that she can't see any note in your file. So I am sure CO not assigned yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Thank you I called them yesterday. Luckily the girl who attend my call was very very nice. She checked everything n told there are no notes from CO. Just wait.

But I was satisfied to talk with her. she ask passport no, name, DOB , email id etc.

Good luck honey InshaAllah U wil b alright

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Can some one Please share the excel sheet

Just now, SINGH G said:

Can someone update my detail I applied 21/10/17 still waiting 

How many times you been contacted till now

I am not sure, whats happening with Feb file. Its already mid Oct and they have not touched any fie after 5th Feb.  😞 worried, frustrated, scared.  

• Sad 3

22 minutes ago, SINGH G said:

Only 1 time on 27/3/18 and ask spouse Ielts. Thanks 

I think you need to call them and check for an update. If nothing at least ask them to put an update on your file that you followed up so the CO gets notified. Also you have crossed the  11 months processing time so you should get an update at the earliest. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Angos said:

I am not sure, whats happening with Feb file. Its already mid Oct and they have not touched any fie after 5th Feb.  😞 worried, frustrated, scared.  

Give them call please. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Honey said:

@Russki any update dear. 

Hi Honey! 🙂 🙂 No, still quiet... Sorry guys, I was away, wasn't on the forum much. Congratulations to all who got grants!!! @Kaur, @Vikky, Toni 🎉🎉🎉 So happy for you guys!

I feel pain for all who have been waiting for an eternity... Feb applicants are in a painful suspense. Terrible. But we have to be strong, this situation will not last forever, it just can't. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hi Honey! 🙂 🙂 No, still quiet... Sorry guys, I was away, wasn't on the forum much. Congratulations to all who got grants!!! @Kaur, @Vikky, Toni 🎉🎉🎉 So happy for you guys!

I feel pain for all who have been waiting for an eternity... Feb applicants are in a painful suspense. Terrible. But we have to be strong, this situation will not last forever, it just can't. 🙂 

Happpy you are back 🙂  I would say give them a call Russki.. and ask them that it is already been a year. What they doing with your application. I think it is a high time for you .

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

whats going on with your application?
They asked for your ex details?
Since then no update?

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Well at this moment it definitely feel like ETERNITY 🙄

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, B3sT said:

whats going on with your application?
They asked for your ex details?
Since then no update?

I have no idea matey, it took me ages to track down my ex and it was pure luck I found his address. After I submitted it - no news. 😄 😄 CO may be trying to invite him for a cup of coffee and a gossip? No idea. 🙂 I will call immi this week... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Roja said:

Why is it that even after lodging 887 we still need to stay in regional areas? With no opportunities in such areas its stuffing:'-(

Hi Roja,

If you don't mind me asking, what regional area are you in?

31 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Roja,

If you don't mind me asking, what regional area are you in?

In SA mate. My job contract is ending in December, and by then I wouldn't have got my PR yet(coz i applied in April 2018). So wondering if i could take a chance of moving interstate.

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Thankyou russki, I really don’t know how you are handling this painful waiting wishing your grant would be in this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1