887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

b1a1dc3064d5d423ed198611a9be2cca.jpeg

When you see the spreadsheet “messed up” its not actually. Someone just sort it to see who got the latest grant or latest request and just forgot to bring it back to original format. To bring it back to original format, click on that thing next to “Applied Date” and click “Sort A-Z”. That would fix the spreadsheet. [emoji5]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 10thfeb said:

This is BS.. every time I come closer to  the processing time they further increase the time frame..I mean this is so wrong..

Exactly. If thid applies for.ppl who apply from now onwards its understood, but this way its ridiculous. If such is the case they must keep us away from the conditions n make our children local students. Guys we cant just sit like this. There must be a way out. Please lets come up with sn idea to reach out immigration together.

1 minute ago, Roja said:

Exactly. If thid applies for.ppl who apply from now onwards its understood, but this way its ridiculous. If such is the case they must keep us away from the conditions n make our children local students. Guys we cant just sit like this. There must be a way out. Please lets come up with sn idea to reach out immigration together.

You are right Roja we have to do something 

1 minute ago, Roja said:

You are absolutely right...they are taking us for granted...let's do something...😔😔😔😔

Its so frustrating to wait and even after that you are not sure you will get a direct grant and in that case again the wait continues. Having said that I do not think we can do much here apart from having patience and wait and hope to get the results soon which we all have been doing. 

42 minutes ago, sewa said:

Looks like all the grant comes in christmas feastival moods....LOL

Yeah! My grant falls directly on Christmas Day, if you believe 15 months deadline. 😄 😄 But on a serious note, this was almost to be expected. The estimated processing times, that are being monthly updated, reflect slowing down of processing in the previous month. So, if they bring in more COs and speed up, we can see waiting time "shrinking" back again in the next estimation. 

I am not sure if writing an email to the new Minister of Immigration or to the local MP will change anything, but we can try that - collectively, we may just be heard. 🤗

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yeah! My grant falls directly on Christmas Day, if you believe 15 months deadline. 😄 😄 But on a serious note, this was almost to be expected. The estimated processing times, that are being monthly updated, reflect slowing down of processing in the previous month. So, if they bring in more COs and speed up, we can see waiting time "shrinking" back again in the next estimation. 

I am not sure if writing an email to the new Minister of Immigration or to the local MP will change anything, but we can try that - collectively, we may just be heard. 🤗

Do anything that can help. Media, petition, complain in the website (i.spoke to immi about this and she suggested that we should complain, lets every one here do that first), write to local mp. But lets please act. If not now, this Will be a never ending problem. Its not suprising if the next update says 15 to 20 months....lets please act. I too will sign. N now am raising a complain in their website. 

• Like 1

Looks like all the grant comes in christmas feastival moods....LOL

I doubt many grants will come during Christmas too because they will be on leave during that time.. [emoji58] Sigh.

What a terrible year for us. They should just change it at once instead of doing it as soon we make up our minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Roja said:

Do anything that can help. Media, petition, complain in the website (i.spoke to immi about this and she suggested that we should complain, lets every one here do that first), write to local mp. But lets please act. If not now, this Will be a never ending problem. Its not suprising if the next update says 15 to 20 months....lets please act. I too will sign. N now am raising a complain in their website. 

We can use this site: https://www.change.org/

I signed petitions on it before, it seems to be helping. 🙂 

Anyone feels confident to do a text for our petition? Happy to do it, if no-one else volunteers. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Don Family said:

I think you will do the best Russki.. We will sign it for sure. emoji1488.pngemoji846.png
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your trust in me guys, I will draft a text tonight and will post it here. If you are happy with it - we will launch a petition tomorrow. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2