sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

They are taking care of citizenship..

Coz they know their only hope is new citizens as govt is in minority now and anytime elections can be called

• Like 1

They are taking care of citizenship..
Coz they know their only hope is new citizens as govt is in minority now and anytime elections can be called

At this rate when regional migrants become citizens they will not want to vote for anyone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon.

On behalf of Mr Tony Sievers, Member for Brennan, I would like to thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns with our office.

Your email has been forwarded to the Federal Member as immigration is a federal matter.  You may receive a response directly from them. If they reply to us we will forward their response to you.

Kind regards

Olga Dalrymple

Electorate Officer

Tony Sievers MLA, Member for Brennan

Assistant Minister for Veterans Affairs, Sports & Community Events

Northern Territory Government

E: electorate.brennan@nt.gov.au | Ph: (08) 8999 5587

Shop 2 Palmerston Shopping Centre, Temple Terrace, Palmerston, NT, 0830

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Roja said:

I don't think so. Are you sure? Can u please direct us where in our bridging visa is this condition mentioned. Would be very helpful. 

check on your visa

Bridging visa condition --- no conditions

More information: www.homeaffairs.gov.au/bridging-visas

you can also download myVEVO app and check 

My agent also said same thing

• Like 1

I’m guessing it’s actually pointless calling the immigration for an update on the application isn’t it? I think we have reached that point.. Specially for feb applicants in getting the file picked up.. Was so close and now so far ahead again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Don Family said:

I’m guessing it’s actually pointless calling the immigration for an update on the application isn’t it? I think we have reached that point.. Specially for feb applicants in getting the file picked up.. Was so close and now so far ahead again.

You are right man.. it's 5 months away..does that mean they won't process any files until then??

You are right man.. it's 5 months away..does that mean they won't process any files until then??

Let’s hope someone’s application from Feb gets picked up this week.. I get a headache thinking about this.

14 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Let’s hope someone’s application from Feb gets picked up this week..emoji1488.png I get a headache thinking about this.

Same here mate.. it's giving me headaches.. I'm just waiting and looking at my opportunity slipping away..

Same here mate.. it's giving me headaches.. I'm just waiting and looking at my opportunity slipping away..

So sorry to hear about your situation @10thfeb..

3 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Everyone,

I had written to my local Member Parliament regarding 887 processing delays. They have reached back to me.

image.thumb.png.a5611cc74e5a9023b4ed0c49fd0f7618.png

It’s so interesting, all MP’s offices are replying with similar excuse to the 887 queries. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 2:07 PM, Russki said:

Guys, This is our petition. Unfortunately, I had to put definite numbers in the title (7 months max processing), because this was one of the rules. 🙂 

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months-for-90-of-applications

Thanks Russki, signed and forwarded to all my friends and family in whatsapp 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 2:37 PM, Russki said:

Guys, This is our petition. Unfortunately, I had to put definite numbers in the title (7 months max processing), because this was one of the rules. 🙂 

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months-for-90-of-applications

Signed and shared fingers and toes crossed for a positive outcome.

• Like 1

At this rate when regional migrants become citizens they will not want to vote for anyone..

Its illegal not to vote though when youre a citizen. Thats mandatory.

WOW! It looks like we are actually making some noise out there, which is amazing. 421 people have signed by this moment, and several of you have received responses from Ministerial offices and local MPs, which means they definitely know about this issue and it will need some sort of addressing in near future. Way to go everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

WOW! It looks like we are actually making some noise out there, which is amazing. 421 people have signed by this moment, and several of you have received responses from Ministerial offices and local MPs, which means they definitely know about this issue and it will need some sort of addressing in near future. Way to go everyone!

432 now! 🙂 😄 I think, we will easily get to 500 and it would be nice to go into 4-digit figure, even if it is just a 1000-something signatures. I hope it gets actioned! 🙂 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Honey said:

No Grant so far.

No idea what they doing. 

I think already they have issues with population in cities.If they give grants we may also move to add city population. May be that the idea ha ha...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, RANJU said:

I think already they have issues with population in cities.If they give grants we may also move to add city population. May be that the idea ha ha...

Or anyhow they wants to use our 4 years visa 

so they are delaying process 

It's falling on deaf ears..

The timelines are hopeless.

As soon as we would reach near they might increase it again..

So have your back up plans ready