887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

36 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Congratulations Sophia 💐

Im so happy that they are finally clearing the backlogs now. Congrats to those who got their grants this week. Hoping for more to come. I fixed some things on the spreadsheet. Please try not to alter the formulas on the spreadsheet. So future visa applicants will still have a proper reference of the timeline [emoji6]

• Like 5

Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my file on 19th March 2018 and still waiting,

As file was submitted on that time I was expecting to get any outcome by November which has not happened yet. I did plan 10 days holidays in November at that time. Just got 2 questions around it if you guys can help in it.

(1) I went to one of the immi agent and asked that because I am planning to go overseas in November, Do I need to inform department regarding this or not? They have advised that as they do scan passports at airport they will know about it automatically so we do not have to inform them at all,

(2) Do I need to apply for the PCC for the country I am visiting as I will be visiting it for 10 days.

Thank you guys in advance as I have always got correct information from this Forum whenever required.

6 minutes ago, Tushar Rana said:

Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my file on 19th March 2018 and still waiting,

As file was submitted on that time I was expecting to get any outcome by November which has not happened yet. I did plan 10 days holidays in November at that time. Just got 2 questions around it if you guys can help in it.

(1) I went to one of the immi agent and asked that because I am planning to go overseas in November, Do I need to inform department regarding this or not? They have advised that as they do scan passports at airport they will know about it automatically so we do not have to inform them at all,

(2) Do I need to apply for the PCC for the country I am visiting as I will be visiting it for 10 days.

Thank you guys in advance as I have always got correct information from this Forum whenever required.

U have to wait , still February applications are pending may be more 2 months  waiting time , please inform immigration Department if u r going out , I don’t think u need overseas pcc for 10 days 

14 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and broken hearted bcoz my file became so complicated even I stopped logging  into my immi account it was all mixed up, at last I make an Statutory Declaration and mentioned that I already been provided all these documents.

My friends I can feel your pain and level of stress believe or not I always pray for you after my every prayer that you all achieve your destination ASAP Aameen

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is on vacations, sinxx,Tpsk,Honey and all others

i will be on forum and will remember in my prayers 🤲🏻

if anyone need any info plz let me know.

Love you all ❤️

congrats mgh , and thanks for your wishes

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Honey said:

Thank you sophia for posting it.

Really happy for you. Congratulations 🙂

They progressing 🙂

I Wish following get their grant This week 🙂

@ranga, @10thfeb, @anurag, @angos

Sree
kV
lufe
Ranga
10thfeb
Anurag
DINESH(DKAGG)
Angos

Thanks for positive words Honey ... 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Congratulations Sophia... 🙂 So so happy. You have given us a hope .. Enjoy ur freedom.

Hi Guys, The date is 24th October and the time is 11.29am. My fingers are still shaking as I type this, my wife and I got our DIRECT GRANTS and I am being relieved of the waiting game!!!!!!

I now feel how much of a relief that feels to be on this side, but I am sure all yours are not that far away.. Especially for @Russki, @Honey, @tpsk and everyone else.. It's so happy have got to known a bunch like you. Wish you all good luck and I will still hang around here to answer questions on the forum as per my knowledge.

Applied: 06/02/2018

Direct Grant: 24/10/2018

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Sophia said:

Sophia, if you do not mind, can you provide us with the list of documents which you have provided. Can help many . 

2 hours ago, B3sT said:

9/11/2017... They requested for my newborn medical on 26/09/2018 with req to be done once she will turn 6 months..... But it was showing 28-Days so I called them 5 -6 time and sent 4 - 5 emails... no response. Eventually I made a complaint online on 19/10/2018 and received response same day that I have to wait..... Monday 22/10/2018  I received email from Peter to provide e-medical consent form and GP letter that my baby is healthy..... GP letter was submitted earlier in May 2018 which they considered and today I got my GRANT ......!!!!!!

Congrats Mate

1 minute ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Hi Guys, The date is 24th October and the time is 11.29am. My fingers are still shaking as I type this, my wife and I got our DIRECT GRANTS and I am being relieved of the waiting game!!!!!!

I now feel how much of a relief that feels to be on this side, but I am sure all yours are not that far away.. Especially for @Russki, @Honey, @tpsk and everyone else.. It's so happy have got to known a bunch like you. Wish you all good luck and I will still hang around here to answer questions on the forum as per my knowledge.

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

ooohhhooooooo... 🙂 wow.. congratulations... Cos's are going to give us heart attack now.. 🙂 just kidding. Happy dance Enjoy..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congrats mate 

3 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

same question.. if you can list all documents which you have provided for primary and secondary applicant.

2 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

MashaAllah what a blessed day!!!!!cool breeze is coming slowly slowly from Adelaide with nice fragrance 💐💐💐many many Congratulations bro...😊

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

wooow woow woow

so happy guys

Congratulations 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sophia said:

congrats

8 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

congrats ,.... i seems like it is raining Grants as if there is a storm of them...

great news , has definitely made us all excited  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and broken hearted bcoz my file became so complicated even I stopped logging  into my immi account it was all mixed up, at last I make an Statutory Declaration and mentioned that I already been provided all these documents.

My friends I can feel your pain and level of stress believe or not I always pray for you after my every prayer that you all achieve your destination ASAP Aameen

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is on vacations, sinxx,Tpsk,Honey and all others

i will be on forum and will remember in my prayers 🤲🏻

if anyone need any info plz let me know.

Love you all ❤️

Alhamdulillah, very good news.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Angos said:

Sophia, if you do not mind, can you provide us with the list of documents which you have provided. Can help many . 

I want to say thanks to all of you...

My husband was primary applicant.

His one year full time job reference latter with 60 payslips(in 4 folders), tax return documents, bank statements (with high lighted the payment from his job), superannuation details.

2 years residency proofs- house agreements ( 3 agreements in one folder), home phone bills (24 bills in 2 folders), electricity bills (12 bills in one folder).

AFP, PCC (old one)

For me Job reference letter from HR, Tax returns documents,PCC(new coz I had been to my home country for 3 weeks), AFP, IELTS Result (new)....

Form 80

• Thanks 1