887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Congrats,  Enjoy--------

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B3sT said:

Morning Everyone

So lets start our day with this amazing new that I got my grant today morning 9:33AM 24th OCT 2018.
CO Peter.

Best of luck everyone 🙂

Congrats,  it"s  really  a good news, we want to hear this news everyday, hopefully my turn will come one day.....😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sophia said:

I want to say thanks to all of you...

My husband was primary applicant.

His one year full time job reference latter with 60 payslips(in 4 folders), tax return documents, bank statements (with high lighted the payment from his job), superannuation details.

2 years residency proofs- house agreements ( 3 agreements in one folder), home phone bills (24 bills in 2 folders), electricity bills (12 bills in one folder).

AFP, PCC (old one)

For me Job reference letter from HR, Tax returns documents,PCC(new coz I had been to my home country for 3 weeks), AFP, IELTS Result (new)....

Form 80

Thanks Sophia for all the details. Regarding your PCC, was it suggested by anyone to you or do you have any idea is there any minimum criteria to get the PCC? (e.g if you go for 3 weeks or more then only need the PCC)

How long you have been working in Australia. ( is it less then 2 years). Just inquiring if really need IELTS in that case.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Hi Guys, The date is 24th October and the time is 11.29am. My fingers are still shaking as I type this, my wife and I got our DIRECT GRANTS and I am being relieved of the waiting game!!!!!!

I now feel how much of a relief that feels to be on this side, but I am sure all yours are not that far away.. Especially for @Russki, @Honey, @tpsk and everyone else.. It's so happy have got to known a bunch like you. Wish you all good luck and I will still hang around here to answer questions on the forum as per my knowledge.

Applied: 06/02/2018

Direct Grant: 24/10/2018

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congratulations mate

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Hi Guys, The date is 24th October and the time is 11.29am. My fingers are still shaking as I type this, my wife and I got our DIRECT GRANTS and I am being relieved of the waiting game!!!!!!

I now feel how much of a relief that feels to be on this side, but I am sure all yours are not that far away.. Especially for @Russki, @Honey, @tpsk and everyone else.. It's so happy have got to known a bunch like you. Wish you all good luck and I will still hang around here to answer questions on the forum as per my knowledge.

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and broken hearted bcoz my file became so complicated even I stopped logging  into my immi account it was all mixed up, at last I make an Statutory Declaration and mentioned that I already been provided all these documents.

My friends I can feel your pain and level of stress believe or not I always pray for you after my every prayer that you all achieve your destination ASAP Aameen

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is on vacations, sinxx,Tpsk,Honey and all others

i will be on forum and will remember in my prayers 🤲🏻

if anyone need any info plz let me know.

Love you all ❤️

Congrats mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Congrats Sophia!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congrats mate!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sophia said:

Congratulations Sophia!!!! 🎉🎉👌 Time to celebrate! 2nd grant today, woohoo!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

CO Adam

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom!!!!! 🎉🎉 

What's going on here?! 😄 😄 😄 Whatever happened - I like it, we are having a grant shower today, and it's great! 

• Like 1

Hi Angos, for pcc one of our friend told us better to give that, if in case they will ask it will be long process, so I didn’t take any risk...I m working in Australia from last 6 years. When we applied 887 my previous ielts was valid(3 more months) but I thought it’s better to give new one.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tushar Rana said:

Hi Guys,

In my immi account under my name whole family member's list also appears. I felt like this is the mistake I have made as they should not be under that list.

does any one have any idea about how to edit this one?

Thanks 

Hi @Tushar Rana, In your application you should only have names of you, your spouse and children. If you have names of your siblings and parents and they are not migrating with you, it is a mistake. You may have to call immi to inform them about it or submit notification of incorrect answers via your immi account. 🙂 Just ask in that notification to remove additional family members names from the application 🙂 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Hi Angos, for pcc one of our friend told us better to give that, if in case they will ask it will be long process, so I didn’t take any risk...I m working in Australia from last 6 years. When we applied 887 my previous ielts was valid(3 more months) but I thought it’s better to give new one.....

Thanks Sophia. 🙂 

50 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi @Tushar Rana, In your application you should only have names of you, your spouse and children. If you have names of your siblings and parents and they are not migrating with you, it is a mistake. You may have to call immi to inform them about it or submit notification of incorrect answers via your immi account. 🙂 Just ask in that notification to remove additional family members names from the application 🙂 

i had the same issue i call immigration they told me no to worry about it 

thanks

• Like 2

Hey guys, I want to know what you think about this...

I submitted 52 payslips from one full time job covering the period 4 July 2016 - 2 July 2017. After exactly 52 weeks, I quit from this job thinking that I had satisfied the one year full time work requirement. But then my agent told me that it wasn't exactly one year, as  there's one day missing, 3 July 2017. 

Fortunately, I found one weekly payslip from my current part-time job where I worked 35+ hours and I added that to my application along with an employment reference from my manager.

So now I have submitted 53 payslips in total, 52 from my old full time job and 1 from my current part-time job. Do you think this will cause any complication? Thanks

Note: Yes, I also included other documents like super statement, tax return, employment reference, etc in my application.

I submitted 52 payslips from one full time job covering the period 4 July 2016 - 2 July 2017. After exactly 52 weeks, I quit from this job thinking that I had satisfied the one year full time work requirement. But then my agent told me that it wasn't exactly one year, as  there's one day missing, 3 July 2017. 
Fortunately, I found one weekly payslip from my current part-time job where I worked 35+ hours and I added that to my application along with an employment reference from my manager.
 So now I have submitted 53 payslips in total, 52 from my old full time job and 1 from my current part-time job. Do you think this will cause any complication? Thanks
Note: Yes, I also included other documents like super statement, tax return, employment reference, etc in my application.

Is your 53rd payslip before your 887 application lodge date? If yes then its alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

It will not be any problem. You can get your pay for an annual leave and paid leave can be considered.

15 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

What will happen if I apply 887 visa on 1 Nov 2018 and ten days later on 10 November 2018 I depart to Tokyo for 3 months holiday and return to Australia on 10 February 2019 ? Do I will forbid to enter Australia ? My 489 visa will expired on 11 Dec 2019 and I had been in my country before for 2 months in 2018  

I need to know the answer as well. I am planning to go overseas after my 887 application for 3.5 months. Some people say I can't stay overseas for 3.5 month, I don't know why.  It does not make any sense to me cause I am not breaching  any visa condition. If someone can provide this answer I will be grateful  

2 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

I need to know the answer as well. I am planning to go overseas after my 887 application for 3.5 months. Some people say I can't stay overseas for 3.5 month, I don't know why.  It does not make any sense to me cause I am not breaching  any visa condition. If someone can provide this answer I will be grateful  

I think you can stay overseas for as long as you want but it may delay your citizenship application.

• Like 2