887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I need to know the answer as well. I am planning to go overseas after my 887 application for 3.5 months. Some people say I can't stay overseas for 3.5 month, I don't know why.  It does not make any sense to me cause I am not breaching  any visa condition. If someone can provide this answer I will be grateful  

Just make sure once u coming back to australia, upload ur overseas police clearance once again. Otherwise CO gonna ask again and it will cause delay for ur PR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

someone been messing with the spreadsheet really good. I fixed it again. Please, if you do not know how to add your name onto the sheet kindly ask someone on the forum to do it for you. Please avoid adding columns, we are only add rows for your data infos. Cheers

Thank you so much @marlowe022 mate! 🙂 🙂 You are a savior, I saw it scrambled but hoped that someone would unscramble it better than I can (meaning you)! 🙂 😄 

• Like 3

Many congrts to all who received their golden mail today. Sorry couldn't post any msg since last week as my son was hospitalized due to major burns. However i was reading all msgs and signed the petition as well. Co's were on fire today and again raised a hope for feb applicants. Hope they will continue thia form for long now.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dinesh_Feb18 said:

Many congrts to all who received their golden mail today. Sorry couldn't post any msg since last week as my son was hospitalized due to major burns. However i was reading all msgs and signed the petition as well. Co's were on fire today and again raised a hope for feb applicants. Hope they will continue thia form for long now.

Is your son ok now?

What to do if I get a job offer from Brisbane while my 887 application is on processing state. I had applied for 887 just 3-weeks back and currently I am on 489 FS at Melbourne. My current 489 visa will expire on April 2020. I want to accept this job offer as this job is far better than what I am doing right now. Your expert opinion will be appreciated.

What to do if I get a job offer from Brisbane while my 887 application is on processing state. I had applied for 887 just 3-weeks back and currently I am on 489 FS at Melbourne. My current 489 visa will expire on April 2020. I want to accept this job offer as this job is far better than what I am doing right now. Your expert opinion will be appreciated.

U r still in 489 visa so u have to stay in regional area . I applied 8 months ago and still suffering in regional area. Thats really sad.

same question.. if you can list all documents which you have provided for primary and secondary applicant.
Okay so here's my checklist, nothing out of ordinary than what you'll have already seen. I strictly followed what they have requested and their tooltip on each of them:

- Proof of residency: I arranged my bank statements, rego notices and also lease agreements in a way to cover up each time period. I.e. X1 bank statement - Nov15 to Jan16, X2 bank statement- Feb16 to Apr16, Y lease doc - Apr16 to Apr17 etc. I lived only at 2 places during this period so might have eased my cause too

- Proof of employment: I started working full time from Jul16 so I did have pay slips collected each month for about 18 months. I collated all of them onto a single PDF for decluttering. Also inclded my PAYG notices and employment contracts

- Proof of identity: Passport, Birth certificate original certified and a translated copy, driving licence, medicare, bank cards

- Overseas police clearance, AFP check

- Photographs

- Marriage certificate original certified and a translated copy

- Same set of documents for my wife + IELTS for her

- Form80 I double, triple, quadruple checked it. Please do it guys, it saves a lot of your time and hassle if you provide correct answers at the first go itself. Ask any question here if you aren't sure of any question there

- I also made multiple errors at different times like entering my parents and siblings into application, and I promptly submitted Form 1023 through the portal itself. I also informed them my change of conditions like changes of address, change of passport immediately through Form 1022 the same way.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today from CO Adam....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Congratulations 👏👏👏

Hi guys i applied for 887 visa jan I didn’t add my wife into that application i got my wife here on vistor visa as they are taking too long for visa I don’t think i will gett my PR before my baby due in jan can anyone help me to find out if i can apply another 887 visa for both of us because she doesn’t have medicare and private health insurance doesn’t cover the pregnancy it will cost me alot for the delivery i will wait for my this application anyways but just want to know if i can Apply another 887 visa and add my wife into that she is here on vistor visa at the moment thanks in advance for your help guys 

30 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Hi guys i applied for 887 visa jan I didn’t add my wife into that application i got my wife here on vistor visa as they are taking too long for visa I don’t think i will gett my PR before my baby due in jan can anyone help me to find out if i can apply another 887 visa for both of us because she doesn’t have medicare and private health insurance doesn’t cover the pregnancy it will cost me alot for the delivery i will wait for my this application anyways but just want to know if i can Apply another 887 visa and add my wife into that she is here on vistor visa at the moment thanks in advance for your help guys 

Mate your application is about to open in few days according to spreadsheet 

6 hours ago, Mehedi said:

U r still in 489 visa so u have to stay in regional area . I applied 8 months ago and still suffering in regional area. Thats really sad.

Thanks mate for your quick response. I want to give a try. Do you know where may I knock like any email?

1 hour ago, Sandy kundlas said:

I hope so bro  case officer opened my file in july asked for further documents but haven’t heard anything since then its really frustrating 

Hey Sandy, I think it would be a good idea for you to contact an agent for advice. 🙂 Would it make sense to withdraw your application if it is getting close to baby being born and still no grant? Withdraw and re-apply immediately as a family unit? This way you all get interim medicare entitlement, but on the downside you start your wait all over again. I think, a migration agent or a lawyer is a right person to advise on the options. 🙂 In any case, as @Tpsk said you will get your grant most likely way before January!!! 😄 Good luck and good vibes for you! 🤗