sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

what i have learnt  ...every wednesday we get loads of grant and thats it no more grants for the rest of the week 😄 . i will be suprise evan if we got 1 grant tomorrow 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hey guys, I want to know what you think about this...

I submitted 52 payslips from one full time job covering the period 4 July 2016 - 2 July 2017. After exactly 52 weeks, I quit from this job thinking that I had satisfied the one year full time work requirement. But then my agent told me that it wasn't exactly one year, as  there's one day missing, 3 July 2017. 

Fortunately, I found one weekly payslip from my current part-time job where I worked 35+ hours and I added that to my application along with an employment reference from my manager.

So now I have submitted 53 payslips in total, 52 from my old full time job and 1 from my current part-time job. Do you think this will cause any complication? Thanks

Note: Yes, I also included other documents like super statement, tax return, employment reference, etc in my application.

Guys what are the entitlement we get from Centerlink after getting PR?

When we can apply for passport?

4 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Guys what are the entitlement we get from Centerlink after getting PR?

When we can apply for passport?

You can apply for citizenship after residing on a PR for at least the last 12 months and residing in Australia for at least 4 years total

I submitted 52 payslips from one full time job covering the period 4 July 2016 - 2 July 2017. After exactly 52 weeks, I quit from this job thinking that I had satisfied the one year full time work requirement. But then my agent told me that it wasn't exactly one year, as  there's one day missing, 3 July 2017. 
Fortunately, I found one weekly payslip from my current part-time job where I worked 35+ hours and I added that to my application along with an employment reference from my manager.
 So now I have submitted 53 payslips in total, 52 from my old full time job and 1 from my current part-time job. Do you think this will cause any complication? Thanks
Note: Yes, I also included other documents like super statement, tax return, employment reference, etc in my application.

Is your 53rd payslip before your 887 application lodge date? If yes then its alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

It will not be any problem. You can get your pay for an annual leave and paid leave can be considered.

15 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

What will happen if I apply 887 visa on 1 Nov 2018 and ten days later on 10 November 2018 I depart to Tokyo for 3 months holiday and return to Australia on 10 February 2019 ? Do I will forbid to enter Australia ? My 489 visa will expired on 11 Dec 2019 and I had been in my country before for 2 months in 2018  

I need to know the answer as well. I am planning to go overseas after my 887 application for 3.5 months. Some people say I can't stay overseas for 3.5 month, I don't know why.  It does not make any sense to me cause I am not breaching  any visa condition. If someone can provide this answer I will be grateful  

2 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

I need to know the answer as well. I am planning to go overseas after my 887 application for 3.5 months. Some people say I can't stay overseas for 3.5 month, I don't know why.  It does not make any sense to me cause I am not breaching  any visa condition. If someone can provide this answer I will be grateful  

I think you can stay overseas for as long as you want but it may delay your citizenship application.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I think you can stay overseas for as long as you want but it may delay your citizenship application.

thanks for your answer mate. 

Just make sure once u coming back to australia, upload ur overseas police clearance once again. Otherwise CO gonna ask again and it will cause delay for ur PR

• Like 3

someone been messing with the spreadsheet really good. I fixed it again. Please, if you do not know how to add your name onto the sheet kindly ask someone on the forum to do it for you. Please avoid adding columns, we are only add rows for your data infos. Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

someone been messing with the spreadsheet really good. I fixed it again. Please, if you do not know how to add your name onto the sheet kindly ask someone on the forum to do it for you. Please avoid adding columns, we are only add rows for your data infos. Cheers

Thank you so much @marlowe022 mate! 🙂 🙂 You are a savior, I saw it scrambled but hoped that someone would unscramble it better than I can (meaning you)! 🙂 😄 

• Like 3

Many congrts to all who received their golden mail today. Sorry couldn't post any msg since last week as my son was hospitalized due to major burns. However i was reading all msgs and signed the petition as well. Co's were on fire today and again raised a hope for feb applicants. Hope they will continue thia form for long now.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dinesh_Feb18 said:

Many congrts to all who received their golden mail today. Sorry couldn't post any msg since last week as my son was hospitalized due to major burns. However i was reading all msgs and signed the petition as well. Co's were on fire today and again raised a hope for feb applicants. Hope they will continue thia form for long now.

Is your son ok now?

What to do if I get a job offer from Brisbane while my 887 application is on processing state. I had applied for 887 just 3-weeks back and currently I am on 489 FS at Melbourne. My current 489 visa will expire on April 2020. I want to accept this job offer as this job is far better than what I am doing right now. Your expert opinion will be appreciated.

What to do if I get a job offer from Brisbane while my 887 application is on processing state. I had applied for 887 just 3-weeks back and currently I am on 489 FS at Melbourne. My current 489 visa will expire on April 2020. I want to accept this job offer as this job is far better than what I am doing right now. Your expert opinion will be appreciated.

U r still in 489 visa so u have to stay in regional area . I applied 8 months ago and still suffering in regional area. Thats really sad.

same question.. if you can list all documents which you have provided for primary and secondary applicant.
Okay so here's my checklist, nothing out of ordinary than what you'll have already seen. I strictly followed what they have requested and their tooltip on each of them:

- Proof of residency: I arranged my bank statements, rego notices and also lease agreements in a way to cover up each time period. I.e. X1 bank statement - Nov15 to Jan16, X2 bank statement- Feb16 to Apr16, Y lease doc - Apr16 to Apr17 etc. I lived only at 2 places during this period so might have eased my cause too

- Proof of employment: I started working full time from Jul16 so I did have pay slips collected each month for about 18 months. I collated all of them onto a single PDF for decluttering. Also inclded my PAYG notices and employment contracts

- Proof of identity: Passport, Birth certificate original certified and a translated copy, driving licence, medicare, bank cards

- Overseas police clearance, AFP check

- Photographs

- Marriage certificate original certified and a translated copy

- Same set of documents for my wife + IELTS for her

- Form80 I double, triple, quadruple checked it. Please do it guys, it saves a lot of your time and hassle if you provide correct answers at the first go itself. Ask any question here if you aren't sure of any question there

- I also made multiple errors at different times like entering my parents and siblings into application, and I promptly submitted Form 1023 through the portal itself. I also informed them my change of conditions like changes of address, change of passport immediately through Form 1022 the same way.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, B3sT said:

Morning Everyone

So lets start our day with this amazing new that I got my grant today morning 9:33AM 24th OCT 2018.
CO Peter.

Best of luck everyone 🙂

Congrats mate