887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Do we get any rebate from Centerlink for baby?
Baby born here in May 2018 and got PR yesteday. 

Please share any information.

Regards

Regarding Medicare card, do we need to reapply for full medicare card now or this will happen automatically?

37 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey Sandy, I think it would be a good idea for you to contact an agent for advice. 🙂 Would it make sense to withdraw your application if it is getting close to baby being born and still no grant? Withdraw and re-apply immediately as a family unit? This way you all get interim medicare entitlement, but on the downside you start your wait all over again. I think, a migration agent or a lawyer is a right person to advise on the options. 🙂 In any case, as @Tpsk said you will get your grant most likely way before January!!! 😄 Good luck and good vibes for you! 🤗

Thanks russki i m thinking to put another application for both of us and let this application keep going as well if i get the decision of this application first i will apply my wife’s partner visa thanks again guys 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Not only for students I feel like we are facing this too at times.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/australia/not-australian-crust-pizza-hobart-underpaid-migrant-staff-ng-b88999794z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This problem is wide-spread. Its actually caused by all those who are willing to work on cash-in-hand and under-the-table. 

Let's say I am looking to get paid $24 per hour, if someone walks in willing to work for $12 on cash-in-hand, I will loose the opportunity.

"Desi" Business people know all this, that's how they exploit the system. I have promised to myself, If i ever end up owning business one day (given that I have been granted PR...lol), I will always pay full and legit wages. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This problem is wide-spread. Its actually caused by all those who are willing to work on cash-in-hand and under-the-table. 
Let's say I am looking to get paid $24 per hour, if someone walks in willing to work for $12 on cash-in-hand, I will loose the opportunity.
"Desi" Business people know all this, that's how they exploit the system. I have promised to myself, If i ever end up owning business one day (given that I have been granted PR...lol), I will always pay full and legit wages. 

Yeah. When we said that we were living regional a lot of people think we get fantastic packages. Which in reality is not the case, I think the packages we get is very much less vs what’s offered to an Australian moving interstate.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Honey said:

All, Please call immigration if you have submitted kids medical and waiting for more than 2 months. They should not take that long time after medical.

Called 2 times already dear...also said my father is sick..i need to go to overseas to visit him.....but same answer...u r still in proccessing time....have to..wait...

we r confused... should we submit baby's stat decleration to reduced another 3/4 months waiting period ??   though it's too late...or we need to wait for co's request...

Just now, ROWSHAN said:

Called 2 times already dear...also said my father is sick..i need to go to overseas to visit him.....but same answer...u r still in proccessing time....have to..wait...

we r confused... should we submit baby's stat decleration to reduced another 3/4 months waiting period ??   though it's too late...or we need to wait for co's request...

IF you have your account access than upload it to reduce the time. 

Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

- Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

- Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".
  • Like 1

Me 13th feb. do u think they gonna process our file before christmas?[emoji23][emoji23]

The rate they are going, I have made up my mind thinking it won’t happen. Not an easy decision to make. I hope they fast track it atleast now. If we get caught during the Christmas season we might have to wait until end of Jan for it to start again. Because of course holidays are more important for them. [emoji57]

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Honey said:

IF you have your account access than upload it to reduce the time. 

Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

- Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

- Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

Thanks Honey.....👍

• Like 1

The rate they are going, I have made up my mind thinking it won’t happen. Not an easy decision to make. I hope they fast track it atleast now. If we get caught during the Christmas season we might have to wait until end of Jan for it to start again. Because of course holidays are more important for them. [emoji57]

As They will go for holiday, they should process more files before they leave. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Otherwise it will b too much pressure after holidays

• Like 1

As They will go for holiday, they should process more files before they leave. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Otherwise it will b too much pressure after holidays

Exactly.. No pressure for them because they will just come back, change the timeframe and put the pressure back on us. Lol. So crazy [emoji16]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mehedi said:

God bless u. emoji847.png

thank you co are picking most file only on wednesday . iwould say by this wednesday they would pick up feb 10 appllicant and week after feb 14 but in wrost scenario they definatley pick ur file after that week which will be 2O DAYS FROM NOW .. AGAIN MY CALCULATION COULD BE WRONG  BUT I DONT THINK 😄 

• Like 1