887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

In the last 13 months or so i have opened my ImmI account everyday to check the status , 

But today some how i decided not to do so ,

and Guess what , I get a call from my agent sounding very serious and he beats around the bush scares me with a couple of stutters and says 

YOUR WIFE , CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE PR.

My time line is in my signature.

The frustrating wait has finally ended, I wish you all the very best for your applications.

last pointer , I did file a complaint yesterday stating all the facts of the correspondent with the request in the feedback.

I suggest all who have been waiting for a long time to here back , please lodge a complaint.

Will stick around and wait for for a few ppl to get over the line , with whom we have made a bond despite never knowing them personally.

Regards

Harvinder 

Congrats mate 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

In the last 13 months or so i have opened my ImmI account everyday to check the status , 

and Guess what , I get a call from my agent sounding very serious and he beats around the bush scares me with a couple of stutters and says 

The frustrating wait has finally ended, I wish you all the very best for your applications.

last pointer , I did file a complaint yesterday stating all the facts of the correspondent with the request in the feedback.

I suggest all who have been waiting for a long time to here back , please lodge a complaint.

Will stick around and wait for for a few ppl to get over the line , with whom we have made a bond despite never knowing them personally.

Regards

Harvinder 

Where did u complain?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Mate what is your timeline? You got first time contact on 20/03/18. What happened after that?

applied: 11 Oct 2017, waited for all most 13 months to get my grant. actually my 1st contact: 15/3/18 asked for proof of 1 year work and AFP then 2nd contact: 18/05/18: they asked again for 1 year full time work; this time i submitted a detailed document with weekly hours on it and an updated AFP 3rd contact: 09/08/18: asked again for AFP but this time with other names and aliases on it.

1 minute ago, Mark Villanueva said:

applied: 11 Oct 2017, waited for all most 13 months to get my grant. actually my 1st contact: 15/3/18 asked for proof of 1 year work and AFP then 2nd contact: 18/05/18: they asked again for 1 year full time work; this time i submitted a detailed document with weekly hours on it and an updated AFP 3rd contact: 09/08/18: asked again for AFP but this time with other names and aliases on it.

Did you put complaint?

14 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Hi @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17)!!!!! Finally!!! Congrats mate,  very happy you got it and hope they finally clear off September files from last year!!!  Enjoy new free life! 😊😉

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Harvinder Bhai many many congratulations 😊

• Thanks 1