887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Guys I just got my 4 Golden emails. Finally me and my family got permanent residency. Please put complaint it works

Congratulation Mate, you were there all the time helping people alongside with Russki, you deserve the joy of freedom now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations all who got their grants.

we can see the things are moving quit nicely.hope we all will grant soon.

i think I will lodge a complain as well but I have a small confusion.which is I have recently done the tax return claim for me and my wife for 2017:2018.so. It is still on the process at ATO.

do you guys things ,does the immigration look at the tax claim for 2017/2018 in order to give a pr decision.

your response is highly appreciated 

cheers

1 minute ago, himal said:

Congratulations all who got their grants.

we can see the things are moving quit nicely.hope we all will grant soon.

i think I will lodge a complain as well but I have a small confusion.which is I have recently done the tax return claim for me and my wife for 2017:2018.so. It is still on the process at ATO.

do you guys things ,does the immigration look at the tax claim for 2017/2018 in order to give a pr decision.

your response is highly appreciated 

cheers

No mate they don't 

1 minute ago, himal said:

Thanks. @Tpsk

you mean I don't have to wait for my tax paper for 2017/2018.you reckon I should make a complain.

any way tpsk .thanks for guiding all of us.enjoy your life.really happy for you

Yes mate you don't have to wait for your tax paper. Please make complaint it helps a lot

45 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Guys I just got my 4 Golden emails. Finally me and my family got permanent residency. Please put complaint it works

Congrats Tpsk.when did u submit your baby's statutory declaration? 

When did you put complaint & what u mentioned in your complaint? 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Hurrraaaaaayyyyy!!!!!! 😄😄😄😄

Happy news to start weekend off. Super fantastic!  Congrats mate.  I bet we are losing you from the forum now,  haha!!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ROWSHAN said:

Congrats Tpsk.when did u submit your baby's statutory declaration? 

When did you put complaint & what u mentioned in your complaint? 

Mate adam asked me stat declaration on 15/10/18, I submitted statutory declaration on 16/10/18, I made complaint on 25/10/18, I mentioned that I submitted all my documents including my stat declaration. Please give decision ASAP. 

• Like 1

Hello Guys,

I am new joiner of this group. 

Congratulation all the friends who got their PR so far.

I am on 489 FS visa and lodged my file on 16 Feb this year.

I have a question: I visited my home country this January before i lodge my file for 887. I went for 5 weeks.

Do I need to submit PCC from my country?

Please suggest !