887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, RP_16Feb18 said:

Hello Guys,

I am new joiner of this group. 

Congratulation all the friends who got their PR so far.

I am on 489 FS visa and lodged my file on 16 Feb this year.

I have a question: I visited my home country this January before i lodge my file for 887. I went for 5 weeks.

Do I need to submit PCC from my country?

Please suggest !

Yes it’s required. 

Pcc n NPC both required to provide 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 10:33 AM, Russki said:

Hi Zubayer,

I am not the best person to advise, unfortunately, I am sorry. In my opinion, if you attach to declaration the passport photo and the recent photo it should cover it? ? 

Because "the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child."

Does the medical document have a photo of the child? ?

Thanks Russki.....sorry I am not very regular in the forum so it is a late reply.  Good news from us is, we have got our PR today. I complained on wednesday, they replied me a typical email on Thursday and today Friday I have got the golden email.

My timeline is....

Applied on 14.10.2017

Asked for new borns birth certificate and passport on 14.03.2018.

Asked for paper based medical by GP for the new born on 06th June 2018.

Again asked for formal medical on 27th Jul 2018.

Medical cleared on 4th October.

Complained on 24th october and got PR on 26th.

I wish all the never ending waiting come to an end for you I really have only on thing to say "God please be kind for @Russki.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Zubayer said:

Thanks Russki.....sorry I am not very regular in the forum so it is a late reply.  Good news from us is, we have got our PR today. I complained on wednesday, they replied me a typical email on Thursday and today Friday I have got the golden email.

My timeline is....

Applied on 14.10.2017

OMG!  Congratulations mate!  So glad for all you guys who got PR this week,  this is incredible!!!  😊😄🎊🎊🎊

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zubayer said:

My timeline is....

Applied on 14.10.2017

I wish all the never ending waiting come to an end for you I really have only on thing to say "God please be kind for @Russki.

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

Hi Guys, I have lodged my 887 on 21st July. And I had a new born 30th July.

Now I have to update immi about my newborn, birth certificate as well as passport.

I would like to ask, if anyone can help that where I have to send newborn documents. Also any other document for newborn should I sent to avoid the delays in application.

And Its been over 3 months I havent updated the newborn to Immi. Thnaks

Edited by Kapeel

12 hours ago, Zubayer said:

My timeline is....

Applied on 14.10.2017

Congrats Brother, just wondering to know- did u submit any statutory declaration with baby"s medical exam? If it is can u give me any link that i can get the statutory declaration ? thanks.

18 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Mate adam asked me stat declaration on 15/10/18, I submitted statutory declaration on 16/10/18, I made complaint on 25/10/18, I mentioned that I submitted all my documents including my stat declaration. Please give decision ASAP. 

Hi Brother,  Can u please  give me any link that i can get the statutory declaration form  regarding my baby"s  medical or any format ? thanks.

3 minutes ago, ROWSHAN said:

Hi Brother,  Can u please  give me any link that i can get the statutory declaration form  regarding my baby"s  medical or any format ? thanks.

Just see spreadsheet and go to info section. You will see stat declaration link. Click that link and select stat declaration for commonwealth of Australia 

• Like 2

Hi Guys!

489 visa holders please reply have any one applied 887 visa living and working in different regional area or state you got sponsored from. what you is your opinion of visa grant?

Have anyone you know got 887 visa rejected because of working in different regional area or state he/she got sponsored from?

waiting for reply

5 hours ago, kamalpurwal@gmail.com said:

Hi Guys!

489 visa holders please reply have any one applied 887 visa living and working in different regional area or state you got sponsored from. what you is your opinion of visa grant?

Have anyone you know got 887 visa rejected because of working in different regional area or state he/she got sponsored from?

waiting for reply

Check your 489 visa conditions. if it specifically asks you to work / live in a specific area that should be adhered.