887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

So sorry@russki for not attending the excel sheet. I was a bit busy this coming weeks because were going out of the country for holiday. I fixed some of the formulas and add some entries bit havent updated those who got their grants recently. Congrats to those who got their grants btw now its time to party [emoji322] [emoji119][emoji2532][emoji6]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2018 at 2:49 PM, Russki said:

One of us can do it for you if you are struggling. 🙂 Just let us know:

1. Date you applied for 887

2. Case officer contact date and name and what additional documents they asked

Thanks Russki, 

i can’t able to edit the sheet, Please update my details, 887 application lodged on 23/09/2018. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fk1406 said:

Why do we need this statutory declaration with the medical...?

Just to save time. May be you dont need it as your baby is 7 months. They asked me for stat dec because my son was above 2 years and his passport was made when he was 3 months old that is the reason co requested me to provide statutory declaration as my son's face changed from the time when his passport was made. So Just put complaint

19 hours ago, toot said:

Check your 489 visa conditions. if it specifically asks you to work / live in a specific area that should be adhered.

my visa condition 8539 living in specified regional of Australia and I understand it.

There are so many discussion about must live in regional area where you got sponsored ship and some says its not matter unless you live in the post code given in the condition.

I have applied for 887 visa last month estimate time is 12 to 15 months so so long. 

I am silent follower of this group. This week seems to be the best week, many grants compare to so many slow weeks. I think both our petition and individual complain seems to be working. Congratulations to those who all received your grant, enjoy guys 😀😀

• Like 3

Hello every one 

I need a help on few questions on my head

inhave applied to My 887 on early May 2018 and till then the status is received on Immi account ? What does that means please ..I see people here says that they have been contacted by CO! Which I haven’t till now

another thing please ,can I move out of my regional area  during my visa processing ?

thanks so much 

Adam 

4 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello every one 

inhave applied to My 887 on early May 2018 and till then the status is received on Immi account ? What does that means please ..I see people here says that they have been contacted by CO! Which I haven’t till now

another thing please ,can I move out of my regional area  during my visa processing ?

thanks so much 

Adam 

Received means your file received. But case officer is not assigned yet . Sorry you can’t move out regional area as per my knowledge 

48 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello every one 

thanks so much 

Adam 

887 visa have no condition you can live anywhere in australia please check on myVEVO app

2 hours ago, Inaz said:

I am silent follower of this group. This week seems to be the best week, many grants compare to so many slow weeks. I think both our petition and individual complain seems to be working. Congratulations to those who all received your grant, enjoy guys 😀😀

Hi @kamalpurwal@gmail.com

What I meant is I have applied for my 887 ,can I move out now as 887 is still not granted 

thanks

Just now, adam said:

What I meant is I have applied for my 887 ,can I move out now as 887 is still not granted 

thanks

yes 887 visa is a bridging visa A if you check condition it says no condition download myVEVO app on your smart phone and insert application no date of birth and passport number it will explain you can live and work or just look on myVEVO in immi website

41 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

@adam @kamalpurwal@gmail.com

Guys,

Bridging VISA A will be granted after apply for 887. But it is not valid until your 489 Visa expires. 

That means if your 489 Visa is still valid , you need to stay in mentioned areas at 489 grant notice. 

Cheers 

yes you are correct. That means if you apply 887 visa you are still on 489 visa. 

so why is that nothing like working and living in regional is counted after applying 887 visa. So confusing rules.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kamalpurwal@gmail.com said:

yes you are correct. That means if you apply 887 visa you are still on 489 visa. 

so why is that nothing like working and living in regional is counted after applying 887 visa. So confusing rules.

1 hour ago, adam said:

thanks

sorry for wrong info

On 10/24/2018 at 6:47 AM, Russki said:

You can come back to Australia any time while your 489 visa is valid.  But you should inform immigration about your travels -dates of departure and return, also purpose of your travel.  🙂 🙂

Oh thank you very much for the information, I am sorry, I just read it now. By the way my main reason is not for holiday but for dental treatment. It's cheaper to do it in my country. I think I need to send message to  adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au before depart ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Delfin said:

The reason I asked is because I saw there are a few people/cases on the spreadsheet where COs asked for bank statements. And I was paid cash when I did my one year of full time work at a restaurant. So I just don't know what to do if my CO asks for bank statements proving employer salary transfers. 

BTW, these are the work documents that I submitted: 53 payslips, PAYG summary, tax return notice of assessment, super statements, employment references. Do you guys think this is sufficient?
**I also didn't sign a contract prior to starting work.

You can submit cash receipt of your payment (salary) . As it’s not mandatory that you will have to receive your salary through EFT as long as your employer pay your taxes and super. 

i have filled on 24th July 2018, with all the documents required for main and dependent applicant but i have a question for medical for my BABY ( 1 Year old).

She born here in Australia while on 489 visa, she has been granted 489 here but they didn't do the medical at that time, so i think they will ask for medical check up for baby. 

is there any option to get grant directly if we submit any other documents form doctor, and dont want to wait for medical test and another 2 months to get grant??/

7 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Oh thank you very much for the information, I am sorry, I just read it now. By the way my main reason is not for holiday but for dental treatment. It's cheaper to do it in my country. I think I need to send message to  adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au before depart ?

Yes, you can do that. 🙂 This way you have a proof that you have informed them. Also, as a backup, you can attach the information about your travel in your immi account. 🙂 

23 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

i have filled on 24th July 2018, with all the documents required for main and dependent applicant but i have a question for medical for my BABY ( 1 Year old).

She born here in Australia while on 489 visa, she has been granted 489 here but they didn't do the medical at that time, so i think they will ask for medical check up for baby. 

is there any option to get grant directly if we submit any other documents form doctor, and dont want to wait for medical test and another 2 months to get grant??/

Sorry dear. For sure they will generate HAPID for your baby. I am chasing them from last one month and requesting to generate HAPID to avoid any delay. But no response so far. You can call 131881 and check what they suggest you. Let me know as well.