887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 10/28/2018 at 12:38 AM, marlowe022 said:

So sorry@russki for not attending the excel sheet. I was a bit busy this coming weeks because were going out of the country for holiday. I fixed some of the formulas and add some entries bit havent updated those who got their grants recently. Congrats to those who got their grants btw now its time to party emoji322.png emoji119.pngemoji2532.pngemoji6.png

Thanks @marlowe022, I added a couple of missing entries now and looks like latest grants are there, so all good! 🙂 🙂 🤗 Hope you have had a good holiday. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Honey said:

Sorry dear. For sure they will generate HAPID for your baby. I am chasing them from last one month and requesting to generate HAPID to avoid any delay. But no response so far. You can call 131881 and check what they suggest you. Let me know as well.

Thanks for info

will ask them and get back to you

On 10/26/2018 at 3:09 PM, TartanTom said:

OK, update time …...

After 10 months almost to the day and lots of stress ….. I finally received my golden emails today at 10:55 am  WOOO HOOO !!!!

Timeline:

29.12.2017 - Applied for 887 Visa

10.07.2018 - Contact from C.O. - Nancy -- Requested updated AFP Police Check for me --  asked to resubmit evidence of 1 years full time employment in Regional Australia ….

18.10.2018 - Registered a complaint via Home Affairs Website re: moving the goalposts with Processing Times being extended and I was not accepting the 12 - 15 months time line for processing when it was 4-6 months when I first applied and in my mind that the visa processing timelines were being missed in my opinion.

19.10.2018 - Reply and acknowledgement of complaint from the Global Feedback Unit -- provided with information around Home Affairs Processing Times and how to check  and my visa application was being  processed within Australian Law and I had to wait  - I was advised that my complaint would be forwarded to the relevant processing area for information.

26.10.2018 - 887 Visa Grant Notification received for myself and family. - C.O. - Adam

Good Luck Everyone --- thankfully the wait for me is now over ……  I will keep tabs to see how everyone else gets on …. keep positive and moving forward 🙂

congrats

• Like 2

On 10/26/2018 at 11:39 PM, Zubayer said:

Thanks Russki.....sorry I am not very regular in the forum so it is a late reply.  Good news from us is, we have got our PR today. I complained on wednesday, they replied me a typical email on Thursday and today Friday I have got the golden email.

My timeline is....

Applied on 14.10.2017

Asked for new borns birth certificate and passport on 14.03.2018.

Asked for paper based medical by GP for the new born on 06th June 2018.

Again asked for formal medical on 27th Jul 2018.

Medical cleared on 4th October.

Complained on 24th october and got PR on 26th.

I wish all the never ending waiting come to an end for you I really have only on thing to say "God please be kind for @Russki.

congrats

Sorry for the stupid question, but still....What worse can happen if we work in non regional area after applying 887 and the delay is becoz of the inefficiency of the immi ppl. I am getting such good offers and the job here is coming to an end. Is there any way to get a release?

9 minutes ago, Nada said:

Sorry for the stupid question, but still....What worse can happen if we work in non regional area after applying 887 and the delay is becoz of the inefficiency of the immi ppl. I am getting such good offers and the job here is coming to an end. Is there any way to get a release?

I highly recommend checking with the authorities; please dont take any risk...all the best

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dee said:

I highly recommend checking with the authorities; please dont take any risk...all the best

Mate, do you have an email address specific to asking for release? Phone call doesnt help. They have robots in their call centre who would just read stuff n never listen to what we say. 

14 minutes ago, Nada said:

Mate, do you have an email address specific to asking for release? Phone call doesnt help. They have robots in their call centre who would just read stuff n never listen to what we say. 

Unfortunately i cant comment on that...

Hi Guys,

I have a 489 visa and I am a main applicant. I have applied for 887. During initial grant of 489, I have paid fees for English language for my wife. Now the question is; is the IELTS required for my wife for 887 visa? because on website (for subclass 887) it is mentioned like " provide IELTS for dependent who became 18 after receiving skilled visa (489)" 

On 10/27/2018 at 5:41 PM, kamalpurwal@gmail.com said:

Hi Guys!

489 visa holders please reply have any one applied 887 visa living and working in different regional area or state you got sponsored from. what you is your opinion of visa grant?

Have anyone you know got 887 visa rejected because of working in different regional area or state he/she got sponsored from?

waiting for reply

I know many who have worked in different regional areas and still got 887 without a problem. Just make sure you live and work in regional postcodes

• Like 1