sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, 10th feb said:

Good luck everyone..

I hope there are good number of grants this week..

True....

Guys Common Share some GRANTS today.

Just checked my immi account hoping for some news but it’s still the same. I wander when our status will change from Received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Still nothing.. 
Have been checking immi .. Still shows received 

Keep praying mate. I’m sure that you will hear something soon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Keep praying mate. I’m sure that you will hear something soon. emoji120.pngemoji2535.png

Thanks bro..

• Like 1

Guys, just a thought here... I think we also contribute to this long processing time... if everyone submits all of their documents, including documents that we think aren’t that important or just slightly relevant to our application, the processing time will surely be shorter...  

I mean it’s pretty obvious, the more backlogs there are, the longer unopened applications will have to wait...

11 minutes ago, Skaur said:

@Tpsk i got my 489 grant on Saturday as well in 2015 Congratulations. Ps I don't know how to reply on posts🤔

To reply to someone's post, just click a little "Quote" button at the bottom of the post and then type your text in the window. 🙂 🙂  Have a go... 😉 

• Thanks 1

It is another day( after Friday) with out a grant or contact. What they are up to. Feels like should go there in my free time and help them out to clear the files. 😡

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Guys, just a thought here... I think we also contribute to this long processing time... if everyone submits all of their documents, including documents that we think aren’t that important or just slightly relevant to our application, the processing time will surely be shorter...  

I mean it’s pretty obvious, the more backlogs there are, the longer unopened applications will have to wait...

Hi Delfin, thanks the thought. I dont think anyone would be willing to take the chance of not uploading any document and going for a second round. 

But, yes i think I get your approach here, one thing we could do is, standardize things that we upload.

Example : Everyone upload all payslips in a bundled PDF. 
                   Everyone using a standard format in naming files.
                   The way we complaint
Issues :                   

1. then again, who we have on this forum is less than 10% of the lot (I assume). 
2. Everyone has a weird life story and travel requirements etc etc 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Don Family said:

Do you have an update? emoji2.png

oh no, just need to add my details such as date of visa applied etc. etc 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Russki said:

To reply to someone's post, just click a little "Quote" button at the bottom of the post and then type your text in the window. 🙂 🙂  Have a go... 😉 

Thanks @Russki for replying me everytime. Another question that where can I find spreadsheet 

1 hour ago, T04 said:

Seems like,  we (all of us) need to file a case against immi dept. Otherwise, no hope 😢😢😢

How to go about that???😨😨😨😨