887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, Skaur said:

A question that my immi account shows no medical required. So I am confused should I have my medical now to get the direct grant or wait for co. I have submitted everything including police clearances. Thanks in advance 

Basically no one has to do medicals unless application contain new born babies after you got 489. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skaur said:

A question that my immi account shows no medical required. So I am confused should I have my medical now to get the direct grant or wait for co. I have submitted everything including police clearances. Thanks in advance 

@Skaur

i don’t think we need medical in 887 because if they want it will show on your immi account details 

3 hours ago, Skaur said:

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

I am in the same boat. Please let me know if you figure out something. Thanks 

Hi 

My son born here and I applied for him 489 and he was granted without any medical

and that was last year

however,I included him on my application for 887 as well with no medical examination 

thanks 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Hi 

My son born here and I applied for him 489 and he was granted without any medical

and that was last year

however,I included him on my application for 887 as well with no medical examination 

thanks 

1 hour ago, Skaur said:

Hi @adam what is the status of your file

If your kids born in Australia and got 489 without medical then co will ask for their medicals. You can't go for their medicals before co generate hap Id for their medicals. You have to wait for co to open your files

8 hours ago, Tpsk said:

If your kids born in Australia and got 489 without medical then co will ask for their medicals. You can't go for their medicals before co generate hap Id for their medicals. You have to wait for co to open your files

@Tpsk

one kid only born in Australia . Rest of the kids have done their medical before we were granted 489 .However,They are overseas now with my wife 

i am only here in Australia 

would they grant me a visa and their application will be on hold till they come in january 

43 minutes ago, adam said:

@Tpsk

one kid only born in Australia . Rest of the kids have done their medical before we were granted 489 .However,They are overseas now with my wife 

i am only here in Australia 

would they grant me a visa and their application will be on hold till they come in january 

Everyone has to be in Australia at the time of decision unless they are in non migrating section. One kid who didn't have his medical has to go for his medical 

3 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous Diwali. My all good wishes to everyone that god blesses me and everyone with grant very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes..today is very auspicious day and wish Happy Diwali to all. Hope  everyone waiting from long get their grant today.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Everyone has to be in Australia at the time of decision unless they are in non migrating section. One kid who didn't have his medical has to go for his medical 

So you mean that they will not grant me a visa unless they are here? 

As for for the medical for the kid ,if we get a HAP ID ,can we do it over seas as the first time we did before granting the 489 (on an authorised medical center by the Australian government) 

5 minutes ago, adam said:

So you mean that they will not grant me a visa unless they are here? 

As for for the medical for the kid ,if we get a HAP ID ,can we do it over seas as the first time we did before granting the 489 (on an authorised medical center by the Australian government) 

No they will not.  If you already lodged your application then you have to wait for co to generate hap Id. 

40 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

No they will not.  If you already lodged your application then you have to wait for co to generate hap Id. 

Yes I lodged my application for 887 when we all were here 

so if we get this HAP ID .can we do the examination over seas on one of the panel doctors in my country 

16 minutes ago, adam said:

Yes I lodged my application for 887 when we all were here 

so if we get this HAP ID .can we do the examination over seas on one of the panel doctors in my country 

you won't be able to get HAPID until Case officer assigned to your file. You have to wait. Yes if you have HAPID you can do the examination overseas. But at the time of the decision, your family should be here. You have to inform immigration that when you expecting your family to be here so that they can make a note and take a decision when your family in the country.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Honey said:

you won't be able to get HAPID until Case officer assigned to your file. You have to wait. Yes if you have HAPID you can do the examination overseas. But at the time of the decision, your family should be here. You have to inform immigration that when you expecting your family to be here so that they can make a note and take a decision when your family in the country.

One more thing 

if they were here the examination for my kid would be on Medicare correct 

however,if it overseas I have to pay for it ,right ?