sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

No grants today..

CO's come on..!

My employer just asked me if I was ok if they hire someone else on Monday.. 

Breaks my heart to see this opportunity go from my hands and not because of my fault

• Sad 5

12 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

No grants today..

CO's come on..!

My employer just asked me if I was ok if they hire someone else on Monday.. 

Breaks my heart to see this opportunity go from my hands and not because of my fault

This is pretty sad, sorry to hear this. 😞 But try to be strong, everything happens for a reason - quite possibly, even better opportunity is waiting for you once you receive your PR. 😉 Who knows? 🤗

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Last week we had a one grant a day average but i think it will be 1 grant a week this week its so annoying 

😄  🙂 I think the COs have ripped through backlog last week, just so this months processing time reporting looked better (and I hope it will). 😄 

They also may have been acting on complaints, because we were so obviously angry at huge increase in processing time. They have possibly "shrunk" it now considerably for the next reporting period. Hence, slowing down again.... Just guessing.

But now the backlog is looking healthier, hopefully Feb files will get more attention. 😉 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Russki said:

😄  🙂 I think the COs have ripped through backlog last week, just so this months processing time reporting looked better (and I hope it will). 😄 

They also may have been acting on complaints, because we were so obviously angry at huge increase in processing time. They have possibly "shrunk" it now considerably for the next reporting period. Hence, slowing down again.... Just guessing.

But now the backlog is looking healthier, hopefully Feb files will get more attention. 😉 

No positive response on you so far @Russki?

1 hour ago, Russki said:

This is pretty sad, sorry to hear this. 😞 But try to be strong, everything happens for a reason - quite possibly, even better opportunity is waiting for you once you receive your PR. 😉 Who knows? 🤗

Thanks mate.. I hope u get the visa soon..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

No positive response on you so far @Russki?

No,  I am afraid. Well,  I may just wait to see new processing times and then decide whether to complain again.  🙂 🙂

• Like 1

Hi guys please spare few minutes

Can I attach document after lodging visa 

what should be the file size and can I upload all payslips in one PDF file

1 hour ago, Samm said:

Hi guys please spare few minutes

Can I attach document after lodging visa 

what should be the file size and can I upload all payslips in one PDF file

Yes you can attach documents after lodge visa. It’s good idea to upload payslip in one  file. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

Happy diwali to all. 

Any idea how long it takes after pre grant.

Same to you mate. You have to wait for few months. I suggest you to complain and tell them that you received pregrant and you need finalisation of your visa as you are back in Australia 

12 hours ago, juilleteap said:

So to inform of travel plans, we should email adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au 

Where did you get this email from? Thanks

This is the email address the immi use to contact us. It is a centralised email for all COs. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Hi Everyone,

It's irritating to wait almost 9 months to get 887 visa lodged at the beginning of the month of February. At that time visa processing time was 9 months. Currently 12 - 15 months. They will increased to 2 years I think. If the 489 expires ,bridging visa comes into action and there are no conditions?? Therefore may I move to wherever I want? Please explain

16 minutes ago, Livi said:

Hi Everyone,

It's irritating to wait almost 9 months to get 887 visa lodged at the beginning of the month of February. At that time visa processing time was 9 months. Currently 12 - 15 months. They will increased to 2 years I think. If the 489 expires ,bridging visa comes into action and there are no conditions?? Therefore may I move to wherever I want? Please explain

Generally, bridging Visa carries all limitations mentioned on your 'Main Visa'. 

So the answer is, you may go wherever you could go and live with your 489

It's so painful to see so many people suffering because of them.

I guess our petition has been of no use.

Simply they don't care about us

6 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

Happy Diwali to all my friends and family members 🎉🎊

Same to you mate 

1 minute ago, Mehedi said:

Looks like all the COs took a week off for DIWALI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well said....😀