sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

14 hours ago, Sara said:

Hello every one, I Want to know how long it will take that new born get 489 , and bridging visa when we add in application?

• Like 1

Hi Sara, 

You will need birth certificate and fill form 1022 and send it to immi via post or email, in just few days they will issue the visa for newborns.

Good Luck.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Samy said:

Good morning..let's hope we all get our golden email soon.😁

That's what we do everyday and CO's make full efforts to let us down by the end of the day.😪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Ricky said:

Anyone knows which date of Feb they have picked up¿

6th feb

And now comes the Parents Visa thingy. Its like immigrants are fighting against the current. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, tej said:

hi everyone.

Anyone got grant with drink driving thing?

Thanks

Yes, we had that situation with a couple of members. 🙂 Even though drink-driving is a criminal offence and needs to be reported in your application, a CO will always looks at your personal  situation, the context. The most important thing is to be completely honest with COs, tell them the story as it is, without hiding anything, they appreciate that. 🙂 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sara said:

Thanks mate, and do we need passport for that or we can upload passport later?

Yes you need a passport 

3 hours ago, tej said:

hi everyone.

Anyone got grant with drink driving thing?

Thanks

when someone drives with suspended license and pulled over then there is problem.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Everest said:

Hi Sara, 

You will need birth certificate and fill form 1022 and send it to immi via post or email, in just few days they will issue the visa for newborns.

Good Luck.

Thanks dear

On 11/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, Russki said:

😄  🙂 I think the COs have ripped through backlog last week, just so this months processing time reporting looked better (and I hope it will). 😄 

They also may have been acting on complaints to pacify us a bit, because we were so obviously angry at huge increase in processing time. They have possibly "shrunk" it now considerably for the next reporting period. Hence, slowing down again.... Just guessing.

But now the backlog is looking healthier, hopefully Feb files will get more attention. 😉 

This morning I had appointment with my lawyer, he told me one of his client got grant yesterday.  Not much information form the lawyer though sorry guys, that guy from Melbourne. Case officer was asking the residential documents and finally he got the grant. I think there are lots of people who doesn't know about the forum. Even on 887 visa case officer has more serious then before. lets hope for the best.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys who can attest back of passport size photo. Do we need passport size photo or photo taken by mobile is alright?

31 minutes ago, Samm said:

Guys who can attest back of passport size photo. Do we need passport size photo or photo taken by mobile is alright?

Please go to Australian post/ officeworks for passport size photo. 

• Like 1

Hey guys I don't know if anyone can assist me in this, I was using my mobile phone for like 5 secs when I was driving and the police pull me on the road. It's my first traffic offense and I just got a warning, no fine. The police did say there will be a record on my file. Will it affect my PR application? I am scare now 😞 

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hey guys I don't know if anyone can assist me in this, I was using my mobile phone for like 5 secs when I was driving and the police pull me on the road. It's my first traffic offense and I just got a warning, no fine. The police did say there will be a record on my file. Will it affect my PR application? I am scare now 😞 

Don't worry about trafic offences or trafic fines unless uou go to court.

2 hours ago, Samm said:

Go to Australia post, ask them a digital copy of your photo, they will send to you a digital copy to your email,then you can upload into your immi account.

4 hours ago, ramu said:

Go to Australia post, ask them a digital copy of your photo, they will send to you a digital copy to your email,then you can upload into your immi account.

Thanks so don't need to attest the photos just need to upload digital photos. I was reading on immi website regarding attestation so got confused thanks.

6 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Please go to Australian post/ officeworks for passport size photo. 

Thanks so don't need to attest the photos just need to upload digital photos. I was reading on immi website regarding attestation so got confused thanks.

9 hours ago, nudgee said:

Infringements are fine .Anything with court must be declared in application.😃

I was fined thrice for parking and jumping the signal. Should i have told about this in the application? Now that I have not what should i do? Getting scared!