887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Rac_2016 said:

Friends,

I have just notice "Sign the Australian values statement" thing on required document checklist on the site which was not present previously when I lodge my file. 

They have listed it as Must have. Does anyone has notice it as well or have any idea?

Hi,

Are you talking about 887 application or Citizenship application?

14 hours ago, Russki said:

Please correct me guys if I am wrong, but national identity card can also be your driving licence from your home country, a national insurance card from home country or something similar, which has your unique numbers on it. 🙂  Does the form ask you to upload it or just provide the number of the card? 

Passport will be enough for national Identity. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I’m new here but just wondering the timeline for the most recent grants? 

I applied on Jan 10th 2018.

assigned CO Dat and request for more info (daughters medical) on 30th July. I advised them in advance that I would be leaving the country and I went back to home country to visit family between 31st July-2nd Oct but submitted my daughters medical before the 28 days and I’ve heard nothing since. Do you think because I left the country I my application has been pushed to one side? I’m supposed to be leaving on Dec 1st to go home for Christmas but I will cancel the flights if the grant doesn’t come through. Im so fed up waiting!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Hi guys,

I’m new here but just wondering the timeline for the most recent grants? 

I applied on Jan 10th 2018.

assigned CO Dat and request for more info (daughters medical) on 30th July. I advised them in advance that I would be leaving the country and I went back to home country to visit family between 31st July-2nd Oct but submitted my daughters medical before the 28 days and I’ve heard nothing since. Do you think because I left the country I my application has been pushed to one side? I’m supposed to be leaving on Dec 1st to go home for Christmas but I will cancel the flights if the grant doesn’t come through. Im so fed up waiting!!

1. Did you inform them that you are back - If not please do so.
2. we've noticed a lil delay on ppl who leave the country in the critical time frame. (It doesn't really affect your time line if you leave and come back before CO assignment)
3. I personally believe you'll get your grant before Christmas 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ROWSHAN said:

Alhamdulillah Finally we got our golden email

Our PR  visa has been granted...

Congratulations dear, But it is actually very disappointing that after baby medical they taking 3-4 month for the decision.

Very happy for you. but they should take less time.

• Like 2