887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Yes it was paid leave, I had two payslip with sick leave as I was serious sick. I am just wondering can I count those payslip (specially sick leave ) or not ?

I would say yes. This was a part of your full-time employment entitlement. 🙂 If you are still in doubt, you can add extra 2 payslips to compensate, but I think paid sick leave and annual leave count towards your employment timing. 🙂 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Honey said:

I don't know what to say. We have grand PARTY in India on 10th Dec due to my Son First Bday. I dont know what to do. Moreover my son is here waiting for PR. 

Don't want to take the risk that if ill be and they ready for decision. Long waiting.

Ohh that's sad.. but i would suggest it's better u cancel those plans as you won't receive grant before that.. I'm sorry but that's how the things are looking at the moment. It's ridiculous 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

I would say yes. This was a part of your full-time employment entitlement. 🙂 If you are still in doubt, you can add extra 2 payslips to compensate, but I think paid sick leave and annual leave count towards your employment timing. 🙂 

Thanks russki. You are very positive and patient .. i want to see your grant as well.😊

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I guess they are done for the week. They might have done overtime this week!!

Instead of picking up 1 file a week they had to touch 3 this week. Sad for them - i think they are the one's suffering the most.. lol

THEY HAVE THE OPTION TO COVER THIS UP BY DOING NOTHING FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Honey said:

I don't know what to say. We have grand PARTY in India on 10th Dec due to my Son First Bday. I dont know what to do. Moreover my son is here waiting for PR. 

Don't want to take the risk that if ill be and they ready for decision. Long 

Wish you could get before 10th Dec my Birthday too.

• Like 2

Instead of picking up 1 file a week they had to touch 3 this week. Sad for them - i think they are the one's suffering the most.. lol
Yes, it's taking hopeless amount of times and theres not an inch of positivity in overall situation.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

It seems they are not working on Feb Files at all.

They are focused on another visa.

9 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Did you put complaint 

Why I asked because my wife have done the C3 certificate in English in TAFE 

as we have paid $5000 before granted the 489 because she didn’t provide the IELTS

but I have a question @Tpsk

what about if she have done the IELTS that time when we applied for the 489 .what the scores she needs to get  to avoid paying the $5000 ...why I am asking because I have a friend which his case is the same as mine as he is going to apply for 489 so I can advise him.

thanks a million 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Why I asked because my wife have done the C3 certificate in English in TAFE 

as we have paid $5000 before granted the 489 because she didn’t provide the IELTS

but I have a question @Tpsk

what about if she have done the IELTS that time when we applied for the 489 .what the scores she needs to get  to avoid paying the $5000 ...why I am asking because I have a friend which his case is the same as mine as he is going to apply for 489 so I can advise him.

thanks a million 

4.5 in each module 

2 hours ago, RANJU said:

Any inside news about 887 applications.I saw a news somewhr that thy r planning to reducing to 30k skilled direct PR instead of 190k .

Yeah.. I read it too.

They are cutting intake but they said all they would take is skilled migrants and also are planning to increase 2 year time frame to 5 years . Changes are to be introduced in December and to be implemented from july

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Honey said:

Don't want to take the risk that if ill be and they ready for decision. Long waiting.

Hi Honey, did u got child care subsidy benefit from Centrelink?

4 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Yeah.. I read it too.

They are cutting intake but they said all they would take is skilled migrants and also are planning to increase 2 year time frame to 5 years . Changes are to be introduced in December and to be implemented from july

Hi , what do you think will happen to people already holding 489 visa which was granted before any new rules introduced , should we still be able to apply for 887 after fulfilling the 2 year criteria , im eligible to apply end of next September and  worried about how this will affect us 

12 hours ago, 10th feb said:

One of the other reasons I can think of delay is the quotas.

I think they are done with this years quotas for 887.

So I don't see something happening this year.. but I still hope everyday that it happens ASAP

No,  the quotas are allocated per immigration year,  which starts at the same time as financial year, so we are all good.  🙂 they may have other reasons for slowing down.  Hard to know.... 

12 hours ago, Russki said:

No,  the quotas are allocated per immigration year,  which starts at the same time as financial year, so we are all good.  🙂 they may have other reasons for slowing down.  Hard to know.... 

True Russki it's Hard to know. They slow down after Turnbull step down prime minister office. Because by the end of July 2018, immi team covered file submitted uptill 28th January 18 and since then it was a real slowdown.