Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Thank you very much for your advice, let me see how long I should wait

ive been waiting over 10 months since i first lodged my 887 application and 3 months since Case Officer Dat requested that further evidence

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Applied 10/01 said:

ive been waiting over 10 months since i first lodged my 887 application and 3 months since Case Officer Dat requested that further evidence

what document's did your case officer requested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ramilo said:

what document's did your case officer requested?

They asked for a medical for my daughter, F80 form for my partner and everything below for me:

1 Year Employment - further evidence required

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Tax Documents: Notice of Assessments
Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

According to legislation full time work is defined by Australian Bureau of Statistics -
“The Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a full-time position is one in which normally requires 35 hours a week work.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Common FAQ Updates

 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

 

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

Wait another 6 months

 

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

 

Proof of residency

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

 

Proof of employment

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

 

Need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

 

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

 

Relationship with Spouse

I have a kid ….. duhhhhhh….. continuing relationship: rental agreement. Marriage cert is not enough.

 

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision was wrong. Unless you have a complex history, else submit all documents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
24 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

So liberals are gone in victoria..

Lets see what happens now with immigration..

Please elaborate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friends 

I have posted documents of newborn last Friday, does anyone know how long gonna take to receive the grant for 489.

Passport

Birth certificate

Form 1022 

Immunisation history doc

 

All of above sent.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Please elaborate.
Dont know what it's to do with immigration?
It was just a state election. Immi and all others are under federal gov.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Butt said:

Dont know what it's to do with immigration?
It was just a state election. Immi and all others are under federal gov.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
 

It means another step in getting rid of the Liberal Government who has such divisive policies against migrants. If the views of the Victorian people are anything to go by then hopefully most  Australian voters will get rid of the Federal Government in the next election so that all peoples in Australia are treated equally, without negatively targeting minority groups for their own political gain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It means another step in getting rid of the Liberal Government who has such divisive policies against migrants. If the views of the Victorian people are anything to go by then hopefully most  Australian voters will get rid of the Federal Government in the next election so that all peoples in Australia are treated equally, without negatively targeting minority groups for their own political gain.
It has no short term impact on our Visa proceedings. That's it!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Butt said:

It has no short term impact on our Visa proceedings. That's it!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
 

Life is more than 'short term', it will affect future migrants who will I am sure also be applying for 887 visas and citizenship etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

They asked for a medical for my daughter, F80 form for my partner and everything below for me:

1 Year Employment - further evidence required

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Tax Documents: Notice of Assessments
Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

According to legislation full time work is defined by Australian Bureau of Statistics -
“The Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a full-time position is one in which normally requires 35 hours a week work.”

That’s basic documents you should be providing at the first place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,
I got married after my 887 visa application being lodged. I have applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for her  and waiting for the visa grant.I wanna to add my wife in my application once she landed in Australia before my 887 approval. Can anyone advise me or if you come across such case please share your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, enbaskar said:

Hi All,
I got married after my 887 visa application being lodged. I have applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for her  and waiting for the visa grant.I wanna to add my wife in my application once she landed in Australia before my 887 approval. Can anyone advise me or if you come across such case please share your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

When did you apply her 489 subsequent visa ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sandy kundlas said:

I don’t think you can add her to you already lodged 887 visa file 

So what happens once she landed with 489 subsequent visa. what would be next step sandy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sandy kundlas said:

You might have to start another application if you wana add her 

OMG. If  I start new that would take another 12 months. I dis applied my 887 in Jun 2018. its already 5 months crossed. Bit of confusion and they delay subsequent vis too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

OMG. If  I start new that would take another 12 months. I dis applied my 887 in Jun 2018. its already 5 months crossed. Bit of confusion and they delay subsequent vis too.

Hi Enbasker, 

I have a feeling that there should be a way to add a new born baby to your current application. I might be wrong. 

Please consult a migration agent for this.

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So what happens once she landed with 489 subsequent visa. what would be next step sandy.
Once she landed you can add your wife in 887. That's what my migration agent told me.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enbaskar said:

So what happens once she landed with 489 subsequent visa. what would be next step sandy.

Its better you call the department and find out i m in the same situation department told me I cannot add wife to the application i can add my new born but not wife 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use