sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

2 hours ago, adam said:

That’s basic documents you should be providing at the first place 

alright mate! i was just answering someone else's question. Maybe its 'basic' for you but maybe not so basic for others.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

alright mate! i was just answering someone else's question. Maybe its 'basic' for you but maybe not so basic for others.

What was submit for proof of work other than Tax and super as requested? It will be helpful to know if CO expects more than 2 types of documents.

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

28 minutes ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Its better you call the department and find out i m in the same situation department told me I cannot add wife to the application i can add my new born but not wife 

While your 887 application going on you can't add your wife ??

I think, there is no need to inform immigration about your overseas holiday during processing of 887. you can visit overseas when your 489 is valid.

it is unnecessary and if you inform them, they may be put your file on hold.

below information is from department's website.

Untitled.thumb.png.5ecab7dbbfd81f04996c44abb3f81d2a.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Please elaborate.

Just means..simce they dont have majority now anyway..they cannot pass any major changes for immigration..

Hope they just continue processing the files now..

1 hour ago, innipat said:

I think, there is no need to inform immigration about your overseas holiday during processing of 887. you can visit overseas when your 489 is valid.

it is unnecessary and if you inform them, they may be put your file on hold.

below information is from department's website.

Untitled.thumb.png.5ecab7dbbfd81f04996c44abb3f81d2a.png

This is a tricky situation where I will not get myself caught into. It is easy to get out and once out there, the uncertainty arises. Lots of " experts" like myself , my friends and some in this forum all with different stories pointing towards a common factor of delaying the PR grant.

5 hours ago, mohin_85@hotmail.com said:

hi all

i have been on 489 for over 2 years and applied for 887 2 months ago. if my employment is based in Melbourne but I have a short term project in Sydney, will it be ok to travel there for work?

How long is this project? also is it for the same company that you work for in regional/ lp / designated area? i had similar issue i was told by migration agent and dibp customer service via their facebook site enquiry that as long as it's compulsory work related to the company i work for in region , i maintain my usual residency in the region and the work trips are not more frequent in nature it should be fine , however it's better to give immigration a call and ask them to clarify.

6 hours ago, dar8 said:

How long is this project? also is it for the same company that you work for in regional/ lp / designated area? i had similar issue i was told by migration agent and dibp customer service via their facebook site enquiry that as long as it's compulsory work related to the company i work for in region , i maintain my usual residency in the region and the work trips are not more frequent in nature it should be fine , however it's better to give immigration a call and ask them to clarify.

thanks dar8

it's for a few months. yes it's for the same company in regional.

I'll perhaps write to them. which email address can I write to? can someone share please 

Hi Guys,

Can we fill the forms in PDF format and then Print them to sign and upload? Or do we need to fill the forms using Pen only?

16 minutes ago, singh01 said:

Hi Guys,

Can we fill the forms in PDF format and then Print them to sign and upload? Or do we need to fill the forms using Pen only?

Yes, filling forms in PDF is fine, as long as you print-sign-scan afterwards. 🙂  Maybe, an overkill, but I also initialled every page for form 80 and 1221.

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, filling forms in PDF is fine, as long as you print-sign-scan afterwards. 🙂  Maybe, an overkill, but I also initialled every page for form 80 and 1221.

Thanks Russki 🙂 

On 11/23/2018 at 11:53 AM, Snorlax said:

Hi everyone,

Granted today. 

Apply date : 15/1/2018

First contact: 14/7/2018

Grant date: 23/11/2018 

Approximately 10 months,  this is a great forum. Hope everyone will get their grants before this Christmas ! Best of luck to all !!!!

Congratulations. Who is ur C

27 minutes ago, singh01 said:

Thanks Russki 🙂 

Good morning All,

finally my wait is over got my grant this morning so happy n thank u all specially Russki. Hope u all get ur grant soon.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Good morning All,

finally my wait is over got my grant this morning so happy n thank u all specially Russki. Hope u all get ur grant soon.

Oh wow!!! Congrats! Very good news - another anxious wait is over! Enjoy! 😄🎉🎉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Good morning All,

Congrats mate

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Thank u

Congrats 4th January 18 ,

Who was the Co?

Folks please post your grant notification, give us feel that CO are working.😉

Enjoy mate the golden mail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Good morning All,

Congratulations 🙂 finally. Enjoy Enjoy 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Good morning All,

Congratulations 😀 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 4jan18 said:

Good morning All,

Congrats

• Thanks 1