887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

GRANT IN 7 months!!!!

Congrates to all who got their grant . 

To those who just applied, it can be observe first CO contact is about 7 months which could have been a grant instead .

Send in all documents quick . If in doubt post in this forum and ask . 

But if you ask about form 80 again...... beware ...... I will find you and I will be in your dreams. 

1 hour ago, Yatu said:

Finally the wait is over... Got the golden email today

applied on 5th Jan,

additional documents asked on 21th July: CO Dat

granted today by Sophorn

thank you so much to all for help 

Congratulations!!!!!

Superb effort by Sophorn...It's good that he is clearing the backlog. Only then they will touch the fresh files.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Russki said:

Yes, filling forms in PDF is fine, as long as you print-sign-scan afterwards. 🙂  Maybe, an overkill, but I also initialled every page for form 80 and 1221.

Hello @Russki 

are talking about applying for 887 forms ? 

I think it is only form 80 only to submitted ,correct?

please confirm as soon as possible 

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello @Russki 

are talking about applying for 887 forms ? 

I think it is only form 80 only to submitted ,correct?

please confirm as soon as possible 

A summary of our discussion and detective work so far......

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

On 10/25/2018 at 12:19 AM, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Okay so here's my checklist, nothing out of ordinary than what you'll have already seen. I strictly followed what they have requested and their tooltip on each of them:

- Proof of residency: I arranged my bank statements, rego notices and also lease agreements in a way to cover up each time period. I.e. X1 bank statement - Nov15 to Jan16, X2 bank statement- Feb16 to Apr16, Y lease doc - Apr16 to Apr17 etc. I lived only at 2 places during this period so might have eased my cause too

- Proof of employment: I started working full time from Jul16 so I did have pay slips collected each month for about 18 months. I collated all of them onto a single PDF for decluttering. Also inclded my PAYG notices and employment contracts

- Proof of identity: Passport, Birth certificate original certified and a translated copy, driving licence, medicare, bank cards

- Overseas police clearance, AFP check

- Photographs

- Marriage certificate original certified and a translated copy

- Same set of documents for my wife + IELTS for her

- Form80 I double, triple, quadruple checked it. Please do it guys, it saves a lot of your time and hassle if you provide correct answers at the first go itself. Ask any question here if you aren't sure of any question there

- I also made multiple errors at different times like entering my parents and siblings into application, and I promptly submitted Form 1023 through the portal itself. I also informed them my change of conditions like changes of address, change of passport immediately through Form 1022 the same way.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just curious...the bank statement is like a dictionary thick. Did you actually submit that much?

I think I have made a mistake in entering parents and sibling details and that is why it is showing everyone's name while I login to immi account, although it doesnt say that I need to submit any documents for my parents or siblings. do you guys think it is a mistake and need to be corrected?