sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

2 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello @Russki 

are talking about applying for 887 forms ? 

I think it is only form 80 only to submitted ,correct?

please confirm as soon as possible 

form 1221 is also another form ( for details google it ) is also very important as form 80 and dont forget its Mandatory THANKS

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello @Russki 

are talking about applying for 887 forms ? 

I think it is only form 80 only to submitted ,correct?

please confirm as soon as possible 

A summary of our discussion and detective work so far......

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 12:19 AM, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Okay so here's my checklist, nothing out of ordinary than what you'll have already seen. I strictly followed what they have requested and their tooltip on each of them:

- Proof of residency: I arranged my bank statements, rego notices and also lease agreements in a way to cover up each time period. I.e. X1 bank statement - Nov15 to Jan16, X2 bank statement- Feb16 to Apr16, Y lease doc - Apr16 to Apr17 etc. I lived only at 2 places during this period so might have eased my cause too

- Proof of employment: I started working full time from Jul16 so I did have pay slips collected each month for about 18 months. I collated all of them onto a single PDF for decluttering. Also inclded my PAYG notices and employment contracts

- Proof of identity: Passport, Birth certificate original certified and a translated copy, driving licence, medicare, bank cards

- Overseas police clearance, AFP check

- Photographs

- Marriage certificate original certified and a translated copy

- Same set of documents for my wife + IELTS for her

- Form80 I double, triple, quadruple checked it. Please do it guys, it saves a lot of your time and hassle if you provide correct answers at the first go itself. Ask any question here if you aren't sure of any question there

- I also made multiple errors at different times like entering my parents and siblings into application, and I promptly submitted Form 1023 through the portal itself. I also informed them my change of conditions like changes of address, change of passport immediately through Form 1022 the same way.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just curious...the bank statement is like a dictionary thick. Did you actually submit that much?

Guys, for change of circumstances (changed the state, job, address), need to fill form 1022, is that right? if yes in which section it has to be uploaded in immi account?

Thanks

I think I have made a mistake in entering parents and sibling details and that is why it is showing everyone's name while I login to immi account, although it doesnt say that I need to submit any documents for my parents or siblings. do you guys think it is a mistake and need to be corrected?

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

Sorry for the  late post 

i got got my golden emails. 

Granting Co sophorn

Applied :16/01/18

first CO- Nancy -26/07/18

Super half dozen grants today enjoyyyy

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congrats mate 

46 minutes ago, Dave said:

I think I have made a mistake in entering parents and sibling details and that is why it is showing everyone's name while I login to immi account, although it doesnt say that I need to submit any documents for my parents or siblings. do you guys think it is a mistake and need to be corrected?

I didn't said that.... why was I quoted?

59 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

Sorry for the  late post 

Granting Co sophorn

Congratulations......what a day today has been 7 grants.

Hi all,

I am updating my details bit late because  my account was locked this evening anyway I am back now.

I have received my GRANT today (including my partner and child)

Applied 06/01/2018

CO allocated 23/07/2018   (Co DAT)

Granted 27/11/2018 (Co Sophorn)

Wish you all get your grant soon.❤️

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Nad said:

Hi all,

I am updating my details bit late because  my account was locked this evening anyway I am back now.

Applied 06/01/2018

Wish you all get your grant soon.😊

Congrats mate 

Hi all,
Applied 06/01/2018
Wish you all get your grant soon.

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency****

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Thanks russki but I thought I was not a mandatory 

that’s a big mistake 

3 hours ago, 887 2019 said:

form 1221 is also another form ( for details google it ) is also very important as form 80 and dont forget its Mandatory THANKS

@887 2019

i do know what is form 1221 but I didn’t see it on the check list for 887 when I applied

i submitted only form 80

Hello friends.

Can anyone help me out 

My name on the excel sheet is  " Sam K " it says applied 22/11/18 but actually i applied on - 22/12/18 

How can i change that sequence. 

And i am from India not Iraq as it says online.

Thank s

5 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Common FAQ Updates

Can I have new friends?

Proof of residency****

Proof of employment****

Spouse English

Relationship with Spouse

Just to know more about the proof of relation ship With my wife 

we had a baby in 2017 and we travelled together in 2018 after we applied to 887 

Moreover,I had a letter from my agent indicating all my family members that they are living with me and on the lease for more than 2 years 

is that enough ?

3 hours ago, adam said:

Just to know more about the proof of relation ship With my wife 

we had a baby in 2017 and we travelled together in 2018 after we applied to 887 

Moreover,I had a letter from my agent indicating all my family members that they are living with me and on the lease for more than 2 years 

is that enough ?

That is more than enough . You can also get letter from your super that nominee of your account is your wife which is strong proof in relation to financial aspect. 

• Thanks 1

Good morning everyone, any one have any idea about on the paper health assesment for new born? Just we have to get letter from Gp?