sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

9 hours ago, San Kanwar said:

Hello friends.

Can anyone help me out 

My name on the excel sheet is  " Sam K " it says applied 22/11/18 but actually i applied on - 22/12/18 

How can i change that sequence. 

And i am from India not Iraq as it says online.

Thank s

I think someone updated already.

11 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

I didn't said that.... why was I quoted?

@Tpsk the count is on the basis of person who published the grant. And not just including friends who are not a part of group.

6 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

@Tpsk the count is on the basis of person who published the grant. And not just including friends who are not a part of group.

I know but they granted my  friend pr yesterday. You can't ignore that

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

A summary of our discussion and detective work so far......

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

@Sunnysideup @Russki

can I upload the form 1221 as my file still received since May 2018

15 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

By the way have co touched your file? If not just relax and wait. I informed the group just to tell the members that 1 person who was 3 timer got his pr and now the queue is getting shorter

Can we have a copy of the spreadsheet 

which month they are processing 

I know it is Feb but have they finished it 

14 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Just curious...the bank statement is like a dictionary thick. Did you actually submit that much?

My bad, when I said bank statements,  I meant only the front pages with your details on it. So if you collate 2 years that will at most be 24 statements, but since my bank sends out quarterly statements it was only 8 statements, thus 8 pages. You also can blank out/ blur transactions that you don't want them to see.

6 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

By the way have cone touched your file? If not just relax and wait. I informed the group just to tell the members that 1 person who was 3 timer got his pr and now the queue is getting shorter

Hey I don't understand what u want say, can u explain  actually want to convey ? Looks like u r taking stuff personally and so chill and relax bro.

12 hours ago, Dave said:

I think I have made a mistake in entering parents and sibling details and that is why it is showing everyone's name while I login to immi account, although it doesnt say that I need to submit any documents for my parents or siblings. do you guys think it is a mistake and need to be corrected?

Hi Dave, as mentioned same thing happened to me because I filled up my parents'/siblings' details in the application and they got added into the system. All I had to do afterwards is to submit a 'Notification of Incorrect Answers' form, I think that's form 1023 and you can find it in the portal itself under Update Details or similar

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, San Kanwar said:

Hello friends.

Can anyone help me out 

My name on the excel sheet is  " Sam K " it says applied 22/11/18 but actually i applied on - 22/12/18 

How can i change that sequence. 

And i am from India not Iraq as it says online.

Thank s

Hi san, we r still in November, how can you applied on 22/12/18 🤔🤔🤔

14 hours ago, rahulofpl said:

Sorry for the  late post 

i got got my golden emails. 

Granting Co sophorn

Applied :16/01/18

first CO- Nancy -26/07/18

Congrats mate. You were probably busy celebrating.  Hopefully theres another 7 coming today.

12 hours ago, Nad said:

Hi all,

I am updating my details bit late because  my account was locked this evening anyway I am back now.

I have received my GRANT today (including my partner and child)

Applied 06/01/2018

CO allocated 23/07/2018   (Co DAT)

Granted 27/11/2018 (Co Sophorn)

Wish you all get your grant soon.❤️

Amazing news. Congrats

So the thing is they had so many files processed but were not giving the grants.. its not that they processed everything in 1 day..

I hope its not like what adam did. 

Granted visas and then disappear..

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

So the thing is they had so many files processed but were not giving the grants.. its not that they processed everything in 1 day..

I hope its not like what adam did. 

Granted visas and then disappear..

Stay positive!!!.....don't douse our enthusiasm mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adam said:

@Sunnysideup @Russki

Yes, of course you can! It is very easy to fill in, just copy most answers from Form 80, they are the same. 🙂 Good luck! 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Can we have a copy of the spreadsheet 

which month they are processing 

I know it is Feb but have they finished it 

Hey Adam, You remind me of everyone's favourite CO. ☺️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

My bad, when I said bank statements,  I meant only the front pages with your details on it. So if you collate 2 years that will at most be 24 statements, but since my bank sends out quarterly statements it was only 8 statements, thus 8 pages. You also can blank out/ blur transactions that you don't want them to see.

Oh S**** , I uploaded everything! 

2 hours ago, adam said:

@Sunnysideup @Russki

Yes , thanks for asking . Glad to have people like you who ask . I was afraid there are some who love to make their own rules of what to submit even though the criteria is just staring right in their face .

Just to understand. Those who got their grants yesterday and also those who.have been getting their grants off late are either second or third timers, none are direct, is that right?

4 minutes ago, Nada said:

Just to understand. Those who got their grants yesterday and also those who.have been getting their grants off late are either second or third timers, none are direct, is that right?

Yea i think most of them.. or probably all of them