sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

10 minutes ago, Rac_2016 said:

Guys,

Do we need to fill Form 1221 for Spouse as well or just for main applicant?

For both. 🙂 

On 11/26/2018 at 4:34 PM, Maxzone said:

Once she landed you can add your wife in 887. That's what my migration agent told me.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks,

Did anyone had done this . Any information would be much appreciated.

1 minute ago, enbaskar said:

Thanks,

Did anyone had done this . Any information would be much appreciated.

I am not too sure mate, I will be on same boat as you next month. I really need to know as well. 

2 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys, 

Got my pre grant today. Not lucky enough to grant since my family went out of Australia. 

CO : Sophorn.

Does anybody knows how many days take to 887 grant after we arrive ? 

@Manisha Did you get your PR ?

Thanks

Hi I was just wondering what it actually says on your pre-grant? 

I think this is going to happen me as l leave the country in 3 days. Still hoping it may come in before then but maybe not. 

Just now, Maxzone said:

I am not too sure mate, I will be on same boat as you next month. I really need to know as well. 

Do let me know if any updates. and me too.

Just now, enbaskar said:

Do let me know if any updates. and me too.

I am going to apply 887 within couple of days. My agent told me I can apply for 489- subsequent entrant for my wife (If I got married) . As 887 processing taking longer, by the time she got 489 and be on shore I can include her 887. We can get the PR at same time. We should seek help from other expert. I really need to know.  

I am going to apply 887 within couple of days. My agent told me I can apply for 489- subsequent entrant for my wife (If I got married) . As 887 processing taking longer, by the time she got 489 and be on shore I can include her 887. We can get the PR at same time. We should seek help from other expert. I really need to know.  

Yes,you can apply 489 a day before applying 887 and once u have received bridging for 489,you can add her in 887 application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sunnny said:

Yes,you can apply 489 a day before applying 887 and once u have received bridging for 489,you can add her in 887 application. emoji4.png

Sorry mate I am little bit confused. How about If I apply 887 visa first and apply for 489 subsequent entrant for my wife later on ? Can I do that. 

1 minute ago, Rac_2016 said:

Thanks Russki

Just for your further reading from the commonly ask questions around the forum.

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Do you want to wait for 3 more months?

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years. Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

Sorry mate I am little bit confused. How about If I apply 887 visa first and apply for 489 subsequent entrant for my wife later on ? Can I do that. 

I am pretty sure You can’t apply anyone once you have applied 887 except newborn child.
Best way is to apply 489 and then apply 887 together. Thats how i did in my case.

45 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

How do you know it’ll take a few more months? 

Mate after giving pregrant they put you in waiting list. They will contact you when your number comes. Manisha and Navdeep are still waiting for grant after getting pregrant 

10 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Mate after giving pregrant they put you in waiting list. They will contact you when your number comes. Manisha and Navdeep are still waiting for grant after getting pregrant 

That sucks!! How long ago did they get the pre-grant?

Do you know if you are entitled to child care rebate or any other entitlements once you can show a pre-grant?

3 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

That sucks!! How long ago did they get the pre-grant?

Do you know if you are entitled to child care rebate or any other entitlements once you can show a pre-grant?

I didn't get pregrant. You will not get any benefits till you get grant