887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Applied on 20/1/18.                                            File opened on 6th August.                                2nd contact 15 November asked for my daughter’s appearance declaration form. Finally today we received a golden email. Thanks everyone this group been  really helpful throughout the time. Once again THANKS EVERYONE. I hope we all get the PR as soon as possible.

That is awesome Karan! Welcome to the new world!

It seems you got lucky and the time from 2nd contact to now is less than 1 month!!!! rather than 3 months!!!!

May I ask what is daughter's appearance declaration form for? what does it do and how to get it?

44 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Applied on 20/1/18.                                            File opened on 6th August.                                2nd contact 15 November asked for my daughter’s appearance declaration form. Finally today we received a golden email. Thanks everyone this group been  really helpful throughout the time. Once again THANKS EVERYONE. I hope we all get the PR as soon as possible.

Congratulations Karan

58 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Congratulations mate

Who was your case officer?

1 hour ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Many Congratulations.

CO- Peter. I am following this forum from last one year but I hardly reply... or I am not always active in this forum but I read all comments. The best thing of this forum is if one of us gets the grant we all get excited and compliment that person. Which shows the unity in us, so everyone please keep this thing alive and good luck from my side hope we all gets our grant very soon. Thanks for your all help.

• Like 5

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, Honey said:

IF you have your account access than upload it to reduce the time. 

Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

- Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

- Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

Hi Honey,

Can you advise on this. Can I provide a statutory declarations to prove the photos in the baby passport is the same as the kid now even before a medical examination 501 is called up?

https://nt.gov.au/law/processes/statutory-declaration

23 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

CO- Peter. I am following this forum from last one year but I hardly reply... or I am not always active in this forum but I read all comments. The best thing of this forum is if one of us gets the grant we all get excited and compliment that person. Which shows the unity in us, so everyone please keep this thing alive and good luck from my side hope we all gets our grant very soon. Thanks for your all help.

Congrats Karan enjoy weekend

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunit said:

Hi still people waiting for grant 887,  I m waiting for last 15 months still not got the grant, it’s big pain now to control emotion 

15 months is long time , did you put complaints? How many times they did contact you so far? 

I am on same boat. Its been fkin 11 months and still no contact, nothing. 

• Sad 1

FAQ Updates 3.0

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1. Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

2. Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

3. Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

4. Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

5. This is actually for the 501 medical but I advise to submit it even before it is call up to save time.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Do you want to wait for 3 more months?

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years. Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

48 minutes ago, Sunit said:

Hi still people waiting for grant 887,  I m waiting for last 15 months still not got the grant, it’s big pain now to control emotion 

I am going to make a theory on human behaviour. A assumption base on non-existence proof but just as a look out for you. I am writing this just to help you out and maybe you can do a little check again.

Murphy's Law of possibility

Imagine that CO did actually open up my file but when CO look at my file there are too many documents missing with respect to the rest of the applicants. Naturally CO will get frustrated and short of time to do his work. By human nature, the file will be chuck one side and go on to the next without even a call or change in status in the immi account.

Murphy's Law means if there is even a 0.00001%% possibility of things going wrong it will.

murphys-law-you-wait-and-wait-but-the-minute-you-30541446.png.1d39d3b7c09e89c336d056ab916f6c0b.png

1 hour ago, Sunit said:

This is terrible!!! 😞 Please do contact the immi on 133177. And explain the situation to the officer, they should do something for you, it has been ages!  

4 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Congrats Karan!!!! 🙂 🎉🍸Amazing Friday news!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Congrats mate

On 11/21/2018 at 9:55 AM, Russki said:

Yes, this is true, it is just a pacifier for us... But for some members, who have been waiting more that 13 months, it makes our complaints legit!!! 🙂 At least now it is harder to fob us off when we say: "Our decision is way overdue"... 😄 😄 

I agree ...this is good news.  Now after 13 months they can't just say wait as per processing time lines.

• Like 1

FAQ Updates 4.0

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

If you make your CO life difficult your LIFE will be back logged

If you name your files like "%2467.pdf" or "14Nov2018.pdf", and the CO look at it, it will definitely be stash under the table. But I think the CO has stash too many that the processing period is getting longer and longer. Give it clear names like "Bank statement january.pdf"or "Marriage Cert.pdf". Also if your competitor has more documents uploaded than you do, Your life will be backlogged.

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1. Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

2. Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

3. Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

4. Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

5. This is actually for the 501 medical but I advise to submit it even before it is call up to save time.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Do you want to wait for 3 more months?

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years. Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship