887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Friends, your guidance is requested plz. I am on 489 visa and after completing 2 years condition, I applied for 887 visa and also changed the state (staying in regional area of other state and have also taken email approval). Now, I want to notify about the change of address and job and state.......To do this, I have two options I think.

Option 1) Fill the form 1022 and upload ........... the website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/applying-online-or-on-paper/online says that only need to fill 1022 in case of birth, divorce, separation, marriage etc. so I don't think I need to fill 1022 (see the below screen shot)

image.png.78aabd728398c864a0ac0075ed6386e6.png

Option 2) Under immi account - update details - change of address ------ change the address of self and all family members

Please suggest which is the right approach.

Thanks ... Dave

15 hours ago, Dave said:

Friends, your guidance is requested plz. I am on 489 visa and after completing 2 years condition, I applied for 887 visa and also changed the state (staying in regional area of other state and have also taken email approval). Now, I want to notify about the change of address and job and state.......To do this, I have two options I think.

Option 1) Fill the form 1022 and upload ........... the website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/applying-online-or-on-paper/online says that only need to fill 1022 in case of birth, divorce, separation, marriage etc. so I don't think I need to fill 1022 (see the below screen shot)

image.png.78aabd728398c864a0ac0075ed6386e6.png

Option 2) Under immi account - update details - change of address ------ change the address of self and all family members

Please suggest which is the right approach.

Thanks ... Dave

Please go for option 2. I did same 

Hey Guys!

I have attached a few payslips less than 35 hours per week ,I did my application my self. Does it affect to get a visa? Will the refuse it, I have few notifctions of errors as well. 

Does anyone on this forum has withdraw their application , can someone please share about withdraw and refuse of application.

21 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hey Guys!

I have attached a few payslips less than 35 hours per week ,I did my application my self. Does it affect to get a visa? Will the refuse it, I have few notifctions of errors as well. 

Does anyone on this forum has withdraw their application , can someone please share about withdraw and refuse of application.

why you think you will get refusal. Attach more payslips with 35 hours.

Everything will go well.

Think positive. When you applied for 887?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hey Guys!

1. Can you attach more payslips with 35 hours a week, dated before your visa application date.
OR
2. Can you attach another payslip from any other employment for those weeks with less than 35 hours. (Example : any other part time jobs you have done)

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:03 AM, Honey said:

For second applicant there are few document. No need to attach anything else. For job n residency they will check main applicant document. Other applicant only identity n relationship proof with PCC n NPC.

Just thought of something, I had submitted form 80 for the secondary applicant as well. So if the secondary applicant were to have a job, do I need to fill in change of circumstances?

1. Can you attach more payslips with 35 hours a week, dated before your visa application date.
OR
2. Can you attach another payslip from any other employment for those weeks with less than 35 hours. (Example : any other part time jobs you have done)
You can attach as many slips as you want but 52 slips should be there covering 35 plus hours. That will cover you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunnysideup said:

Just thought of something, I had submitted form 80 for the secondary applicant as well. So if the secondary applicant were to have a job, do I need to fill in change of circumstances?

what kind of changes in circumstances for the second applicant?

I believe for second application form 80, relationship doc, PCC, NPC, address and IELTS or PTE are the documents that need to submit.

I also want to submit contract and NOC for my husband but i didn't get any  field for them

So I suggest only attached the required document.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, Sunit said:

Hi still people waiting for grant 887,  I m waiting for last 15 months still not got the grant, it’s big pain now to control emotion 

HI Sunit,

Sorry to hear. Its too difficult to wait. May I ask.....What was the last time CO has asked documents from you? How many times CO has contacted you until now?

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, Honey said:

what kind of changes in circumstances for the second applicant?

I believe for second application form 80, relationship doc, PCC, NPC, address and IELTS or PTE are the documents that need to submit.

I also want to submit contract and NOC for my husband but i didn't get any  field for them

So I suggest only attached the required document.

Hi Honey, change of jobs. There is a employment section to fill in for form 80.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, Sunit said:

Hi still people waiting for grant 887,  I m waiting for last 15 months still not got the grant, it’s big pain now to control emotion 

Hi Sunit, just a terrifying thought base on one of the forum personnel here..... Did you or your agent click the submit button???? 

When was the last time a CO contacted you?

9 minutes ago, RANJU said:

Thanks mate but I looked another number from Russki another day.

The number I posted last time for @Sunit was for complaints... It is a little different that the one we normally use. Sunit's waiting time is sooooo much over, that using this number and talking to complaints team maybe the best thing for him/her... 🙂 

12 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

@Russki did u speak to immigration at all? Your timeframe is way over..?

Yes, I have spoken to them and complained several times. What can I say - the same response. 😄 🙂 Last time I complained, this is what I got back from Global Feedback Unit:

In your feedback you have expressed concern regarding the time taken to process your application for a subclass 887 visa, which was lodged on 25 September 2017.  You have stated that the processing of your visa is beyond the indicative timeframe and you have requested an explanation. The Department recognises that where the time taken to process an application exceeds average processing times this can cause applicants concern; however; once a visa application is allocated, processing times for individual applications do vary depending on individual circumstances. This can include the time required to verify supporting documentation.  Verification processes are an essential part of maintaining the integrity of the skilled visa program. I can advise your application remains under assessment and I cannot advise when it will be finalised.

What can I say?!?! 🙂  😄 😄 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, I have spoken to them and complained several times. What can I say - the same response. 😄 🙂 Last time I complained, this is what I got back from Global Feedback Unit:

In your feedback you have expressed concern regarding the time taken to process your application for a subclass 887 visa, which was lodged on 25 September 2017.  You have stated that the processing of your visa is beyond the indicative timeframe and you have requested an explanation. The Department recognises that where the time taken to process an application exceeds average processing times this can cause applicants concern; however; once a visa application is allocated, processing times for individual applications do vary depending on individual circumstances. This can include the time required to verify supporting documentation.  Verification processes are an essential part of maintaining the integrity of the skilled visa program. I can advise your application remains under assessment and I cannot advise when it will be finalised.

Thats bad.. 

So basically they can take as much time as they want..

When do they start holidays for Christmas? Do we have any info avout that?

15 minutes ago, Russki said:

Immigration team can never understand the wait one undergoes. There replies are baseless 

• Sad 1