sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Yes I have appliee 887 on 21st July 18.

There is no fees for Newborn, you will receive 489 and 887 together at same time. It also updated in immi account as well.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

There is no fees for Newborn, you will receive 489 and 887 together at same time. It also updated in immi account as well.

Thanks

only if you apply for 489 visa, while app;lying 887 there is fee for baby under 18 ( 100 AD )

i passed thorough the same condition

7 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Thanks

Thanks for that  kapeel one one question when did you add your new born to your application  ? 

14 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Thanks

can you please tell me how you applied baby 887 without having 489 ?

39 minutes ago, Nada said:

Didnt get u!

ok my bad.... how about this

Update 1

Personnel at homeaffairs department sounded stress today.

Update 2

There are some unique cases floating around like AFP for 2 year old and some other weird ones. Please take it as a grain of salt. No cause for panic.

2 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

ok my bad.... how about this

Update 1

Personnel at homeaffairs department sounded stress today.

Update 2

There are some unique cases floating around like AFP for 2 year old and some other weird ones. Please take it as a grain of salt. No cause for panic.

I think I know this case - CO accidentally asked for AFP in the child's name, when this AFP was meant to be for one of the child's parents. 🙂 

• Like 1

Guys,

I have simply send all the document of newborn and they havent ask me any fee or anything, I have received thw grants for 489 and bridging grant for 887.

Its been also confirmed with immi that there is no new born fee..

One of the immi consultant told me that there is a fee but i didnt believe him as he was not right and also I have argue with him but he didnt agree.

Then I callee immi next day and the lady told me there is no fee at all and she gave me the immi address of GPO box and told me to send all the docs along with 1022 form, birth certificate and passport.

And I have received grants today and nothing has been charged. Hope that helps

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kapeel said:

Thanks

Dis u get 887 or thr bridging visa??

52 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Guys,

I have simply send all the document of newborn and they havent ask me any fee or anything, I have received thw grants for 489 and bridging grant for 887.

Its been also confirmed with immi that there is no new born fee..

One of the immi consultant told me that there is a fee but i didnt believe him as he was not right and also I have argue with him but he didnt agree.

Then I callee immi next day and the lady told me there is no fee at all and she gave me the immi address of GPO box and told me to send all the docs along with 1022 form, birth certificate and passport.

And I have received grants today and nothing has been charged. Hope that helps

whats the number you called?

22 hours ago, Tomorrow_never_ends said:

Only spouse,children and depandents can be Accompanying or non-accompanying family member. Parents and siblings will be in other family member.

Thanks. I am not sure mate what mistake I have done but anyway I will fill the form for correction. Its really frustrating.  

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Thanks. I am not sure mate what mistake I have done but anyway I will fill the form for correction. Its really frustrating.  

well  i did same i call immigration office they said it wont be any problem 

• Like 1

Hi all

I am new to this forum. I have lodged my application on 3/12/18. I have just noticed that I have made a mistake in my online application. I have provided details of my parents and brother in non accompanying members of family unit section. I know that I can fill in form 1023 and provide some clarification there.

My question is if I do so, would that affect the processing time?

1 minute ago, 887 2019 said:

well  i did same i call immigration office they said it wont be any problem 

You have done same mistake?

• Like 1

well thats not mistake  its conufsing  so i rang immigration they opend my file with referenece number n one of the lady says as long ur wife n ur name is there in application dont worry about parent about sibling n parents. i have done the same too. i dint changed it till today

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Hi Dave, so changing parents and siblings to ""other family members" does that default them as non-accompanying?

When I download my application form from immi, it clearly says that my parents, brother and all are non-accompanying. Now shall I just login to immi and go to incorrect information section or need to fill any specific form?

You are right. It is confusing. I am going to call them tomorrow. Lets see. Thanks

Hi guys can you do the medical assessment and AFP prior to submitting the 887 application ? 

19 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hi guys can you do the medical assessment and AFP prior to submitting the 887 application ? 

I have done afp prior to submitting my application. We will do medical assessment if they ask for it.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Hi Dave, there are 2 section.

1a- Family unit accompanying

1b- Family unit non-accompanying

2 - other Family members

Trouble maker #1 form 1497i - The heading on the form states ""Family member"" but the contents is for Family unit!!!!!!

Trouble maker #2 description to fill in family unit and other family members in 887 application is confusing, takes a while to see it

Trouble maker #3 Family members and family unit presents a identical twin effect. They should have just call it immediate family instead of Family unit

Bonus Trouble maker **** If you had state your parents as non-accompanying, most likely you would have added them in the residential 10 years history as the requirement is for non-accompanying too

If you added your parents in Family unit non-accompanying, they will appear in the health assessment tab otherwise they will not appear.

• Like 1