sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, marlowe022 said:

Hi yeah we could do that in the future but the problem is that people here come and go after getting the grant and the spreadsheet is passed on to the next applicants for reference of their current timeline. I cant promise myself as well that I could fix the spreadsheet forever because I need to move on too after getting my grant. I was just looking over it for now while I still can and to help@russki as well a bit since shes fixing it as well besides me, I wanted her to get her grant. Now that the current reference spreadsheet are all messed up and not reliable, I dont know how to start again as the CO havent give any grants for the past few days. People that are still here can correct their applied date on the spreadsheet but those who already left the forum after getting the grant wont be able to correct theirs.

Its just sad that some people just doesnt care about anyone else and mess it all up without even thinking. How I wish we could track whoever did this.

Hi there,

I lodged my application a few days ago on 10 December 18. Could you please update the tracker. I can update it myself if you send me the updated link,

Cheers

Hi yeah we could do that in the future but the problem is that people here come and go after getting the grant and the spreadsheet is passed on to the next applicants for reference of their current timeline. I cant promise myself as well that I could fix the spreadsheet forever because I need to move on too after getting my grant. I was just looking over it for now while I still can and to help@russki as well a bit since shes fixing it as well besides me, I wanted her to get her grant. Now that the current reference spreadsheet are all messed up and not reliable, I dont know how to start again as the CO havent give any grants for the past few days. People that are still here can correct their applied date on the spreadsheet but those who already left the forum after getting the grant wont be able to correct theirs.

Its just sad that some people just doesnt care about anyone else and mess it all up without even thinking. How I wish we could track whoever did this.

Hello,

I lodged my application on 6th October 2018. Would you add this to the tracker, please?

Thanks!

Here is what might work . Fix the spreadsheet. Upload to google drive or drop box. That way , it can only be downloaded but not view or edit online . 

How to fix if we dont know the Applied Dates of all old applicants? We should have saved a backup file

why dont we use the visa tracker on the top of this page? only few people are using it.

probably because its too fussy to use (needs registration and logon detail to use etc.) but yeah that might work for current/future applicants.
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dragon_Lavie said:

why dont we use the visa tracker on the top of this page? only few people are using it.

The webpage looks great but the only important info I personally need are the documents require by the CO. I don't really think it is a good idea to have it on the net where it is google easily. Privacy concern

6 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

How to fix if we dont know the Applied Dates of all old applicants? We should have saved a backup file emoji17.png

I can see the applied dates but it seems like it is currently edited by someone.

I can see the applied dates but it seems like it is currently edited by someone.

Viewing it is not the problem. The problem is that someone changed all the applied dates. Mine was changed from “02/02/18” to “10/06/16” as shown on the pic. I remember@kasthamandap having the same application dates as mine.

I will fix spreadsheet when I reach home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great but how would you able to fix it? do you have a saved copy back home? If you have please do fix. That would be greatfully appreciated. Cheers mate

How to fix if we dont know the Applied Dates of all old applicants? We should have saved a backup file emoji17.png

I can fix it @marlowe022 mate - will just get a good version from back-up file! 😉  I think, @Chopsan can also do this trick, but I seem to have beat him to it! 🙂 

Done! Updated  it with latest grant and CO request, which was the 5th December for both...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chopsan said:

I will fix spreadsheet when I reach home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Chopsan! 🙂 Sorry I jumped ahead, didn't see your message till now, I just reverted tracker to the safe version from back-up. So we are safe again! 

• Like 1

I can fix it [mention=3253]marlowe022[/mention] mate - will just get a good version from back-up file!   I think, [mention=3021]Chopsan[/mention] can also do this trick, but I seem to have beat him to it!  
Done! Updated  it with latest grant and CO request, which was the 5th December for both...

oh good job! Thanks@Russki good thing you have a backup I wish future applicant learns how to manipulate the spreadsheet properly, we’re not always here to fix it up.
  • Thanks 2

@Ajay@TakeItOnTheChin I added you again to the spreadsheet, Should be all good again.

Guys please be careful not to touch or edit other peoples data (especially the dates), unless you’ve been ask to do so. First thing its rude, second thing thats not yours to edit. Just edit your own application or if you cant do it yourself ask someone who can do it properly. Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

@Ajay@TakeItOnTheChin I added you again to the spreadsheet, Should be all good again.

Guys please be careful not to touch or edit other peoples data (especially the dates), unless you’ve been ask to do so. First thing its rude, second thing thats not yours to edit. Just edit your own application or if you cant do it yourself ask someone who can do it properly. Cheers

Thanks @marlowe022, I was going to ask if any of the latest records disappeared. Glad you noticed! 🙂 I think, we are up to date now? Guys, if anyone else's latest changes are not in the tracker, please let us know. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

This is what I get when I click the link, which may be because I am on my work PC. May need to try at home.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage athttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Anyhow I lodged on 10 December 2018 if you would like to update it, and using an agent.

Many thanks Russki
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

This is what I get when I click the link, which may be because I am on my work PC. May need to try at home.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage athttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Anyhow I lodged on 10 December 2018 if you would like to update it, and using an agent.

Many thanks Russki

Thanks @TakeItOnTheChin! 🙂 Marlow has updated it for you. 

Strange that you get this message! It seem to work for me... Any one else cannot access the tracker? 🤔