sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

33 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I have a back up of that file..

From about 1 monthago

This spreadsheet is saved online on a server somewhere and has every version, every change, saved automatically. 🙂 So every time it gets stuffed-up, we can revert to the earlier version. It is just annoying that we have to do to lately way too often... 😞 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Who else here is hoping the visa processing system gets privatised?? LOL

Imagine visa fees! 😄 😄 😄 

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

Imagine visa fees! 😄 😄 😄 

I heard its only increasing by $40 per applicant. They have shortlisted two companies from the quotations received.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Imagine visa fees! 😄 😄 😄 

My principle is, anything that you can make happen with money is cheap... 😁

But yeah, I don't this it's gonna be that expensive. Otherwise the idea becomes self-defeating.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Delfin said:

My principle is, anything that you can make happen with money is cheap... 😁

But yeah, I don't this it's gonna be that expensive. Otherwise the idea becomes self-defeating.

Yes, good point! 😊😊

I feel immi will change the processing time from 12 -13 months 
Yes again to 15 months. They are ridiculously slow and testing our patience and we have no where to report or request for looking into this process.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

How to get your PR fast!

I found some information on homeaffairs website on visa processing. Generally FIFO but also those who have the most complete documents.

Lets help each other to get the correct documents submitted.

But I think there are some who choose to try and test the system.

• Haha 2

How to get your PR fast!
I found some information on homeaffairs website on visa processing. Generally FIFO but also those who have the most complete documents.
Lets help each other to get the correct documents submitted.
But I think there are some who choose to try and test the system.
They just mentioned like this but if they are putting 12 to 13 months for Visa processing, theres no way that they process yours in 7 or 8 months. I have not seen after Novemver or even after mid November if they are issuing grants asking for additional docs.

• Haha 1

As we have already fulfilled the requirement for 1 year full time job and submitted the documents to prove that. Do we still need to notify the department if we change our current job?

4 hours ago, singh01 said:

As we have already fulfilled the requirement for 1 year full time job and submitted the documents to prove that. Do we still need to notify the department if we change our current job?

We need to notify the Department of any significant changes, like new passport, new address, new job (maybe, not), new baby, new wife etc 🙂 😉

But I know not all people report a new job - some forget, some just choose not too. I don't think anybody was refused a visa on this basis yet 😄 ... 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Butt said:

They just mentioned like this but if they are putting 12 to 13 months for Visa processing, theres no way that they process yours in 7 or 8 months. I have not seen after Novemver or even after mid November if they are issuing grants asking for additional docs.

Ha ha.... I know right.

I must admit even myself is not very precise at submitting documents just like the rest as seen in the excel sheets. We can't influence the lord almighty 131881. So what we can do is to ensure we are right on our part. I have nothing to complaint or argue about if my documents aren't complete.

Is it really necessary to inform immigration about overseas holiday plan as 489 is still in effect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Is it really necessary to inform immigration about overseas holiday plan as 489 is still in effect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. As bridging has not kick in. Make sure you had completed 2 years living.

The Trolls of Visa 887

I work 2 hours a week and sometimes 3 hours on Friday and sometimes 30 mins on Monday.

I have no payslips but I work full time 8-5pm.

I live in my friends house, eat for free and use the water and electricity for free. I have no proof of living.

My only bank expenditure is visiting Honey Hand massage every Friday. Can I use that as proof of living?

I gave birth on the airplane while on bridging visa.

I work with my friend for free. But I still get a payslip at $0. I am Steve Job. CO ask me to provide more proof of work.

My agent advise I should not go on holiday while on 15 month waiting and bridging but I am going anyway. However I just got a call from my CO asking me to come back. Should I complaint?

I have been waiting for 7 months. Maybe I should try to complain.

I have no proof of living as I slept on a bench in the park. I work a different job every 2 months. I do not contribute to super as my salary is so low. I don’t think I have enough food for tomorrow. I have difficulty breathing now.

I have 5 wives, there aren’t enough room in form 80 for all of them. CO has requested that I can only pick one. What should I do?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Anybody got the grant this week????
I dont think anyone got grant even this month. I might be wrong though

23 minutes ago, Butt said:

Everybody on annual leave

3 hours ago, singh01 said:

EA1A0378-D53A-4C89-BA80-FC464261892A.png

1 hour ago, Butt said:

Last visa was granted on the 5th - it was someone's friend who got the grant. 🙂