sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi, I know Its not relevant to this forum. But if some one can guide me. I am applying my parents tourist visa( hoping to get 3 years visa with 12 months of stay). I have submitted the application. But now they are asking to fill a form called "E health". If somebody have filled it recently and guide me. It will be awesome.

Thanks 

B L G W J O B S !!!!!!

Now I got your attention. Before you fill in any of those looooooong forms...…. change of circumstances, details, notice of incorrect answers...… please check in your immi account/ update details if there is a similar one. The online version should be a lot shorter in there.

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Last visa was granted on the 5th - it was someone's friend who got the grant. 🙂 

5th Jan or feb?

32 minutes ago, Angos said:

Hi, I know Its not relevant to this forum. But if some one can guide me. I am applying my parents tourist visa( hoping to get 3 years visa with 12 months of stay). I have submitted the application. But now they are asking to fill a form called "E health". If somebody have filled it recently and guide me. It will be awesome.

Thanks 

Can you please inform how we will get 3 year visa.We normally do through agent but thy say the term s decided by CO.My mom s here now ,thy gave 12 months visa with 6 months stay.She did medical.

Yes you correct. It depends on CO . I am hoping that they will get longer visa. As I know someone whose parents got 3 year visa with 12 months of stay but the difference was their daughter is a citizen in Australia.  So it does depend on CO.

42 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

5th Jan or feb?

5th December 2018. 🙂 Last visa was granted. Nothing since... 🙂 

Hey Guys,

I have mistakenly uploaded one 35 hours payslips and other one is repeated pay slips. I did a mistake and wondering how can I solve it? Shall I upload new all payslips and fill notification of incorrect answers or submit the missing payslips.

Can anyone please suggest me what is the best option.

Hey Guys,
I have mistakenly uploaded one 35 hours payslips and other one is repeated pay slips. I did a mistake and wondering how can I solve it? Shall I upload new all payslips and fill notification of incorrect answers or submit the missing payslips.
Can anyone please suggest me what is the best option.
If you have still space there to upload the docs then make a pDF again of 52 pay slips and upload again. Inform them by email too.
Theres no benchmarks for these things and we can upload always as long as we have space there.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Butt said:

If you have still space there to upload the docs then make a pDF again of 52 pay slips and upload again. Inform them by email too.
Theres no benchmarks for these things and we can upload always as long as we have space there.

Thanks Butt for your quick response. Where can I get the email address to send them and if we send email will they assess together when they open my file.

47 minutes ago, Butt said:

Why email.... why not just go to immi account --> update details ---> ( all the options). Just curious , maybe i miss out something.

On 12/10/2018 at 5:45 PM, Raed said:

Hi... 

I got my 489 expired last October so my Bridging visa came into effect. In November i got offer to work in the city.. So I called the immigration more than 5 times and they all gave the same answer, if your VEVO is showing no condition then you can live and work anywhere.. and I also emailed the team10 3 times to inform about my intention to move based on the current situation and I didn't receive any objection (nor confirmation)... I actually moved last month and changed my address in immiAccont and still waiting... 

Applied 12 Feb 2018

Hope this help

Thank you everyone for your replies. Hi @Raed. What is their email address? I would like to email them too and ask them. 

15 hours ago, Angos said:

Yes you correct. It depends on CO . I am hoping that they will get longer visa. As I know someone whose parents got 3 year visa with 12 months of stay but the difference was their daughter is a citizen in Australia.  So it does depend on CO.

Hey Angos for people who have PR get 3yr visa with 12 stay. So unfortunately who waiting for PR will get  6 month stay and after visiting home country the tourist can stay again 6 month in Australia.

• Thanks 1

Angos regarding medical it same as we undergo through Bupa . U can go Bupa visa medical examination site for more information.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hey Angos for people who have PR get 3yr visa with 12 stay. So unfortunately who waiting for PR will get  6 month stay and after visiting home country the tourist can stay again 6 month in Australia.

Before applying 489 my in-laws got 3 year year visa which we didn't expect at all because they where traveling first time. Our visa was expiring in 2019 and their in 2020 lol

• Haha 1

Just wondering guys, are 52 payslips really enough to satisfy the one year full time work requirement?

Because 52x7 is only 364 days. And there 365 days in a year.

I originally thought 52 was all I needed until my agent pointed this out. So I added one more payslip from my new job making it 53 payslips in total.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Just wondering guys, are 52 payslips really enough to satisfy the one year full time work requirement?

Because 52x7 is only 364 days. And there 365 days in a year.

I originally thought 52 was all I needed until my agent pointed this out. So I added one more payslip from my new job making it 53 payslips in total.

HI @Delfin i suggest you add many pay slip as possible. it is no hurt to prove that you work more than 1 year i think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon_Lavie said:

HI @Delfin i suggest you add many pay slip as possible. it is no hurt to prove that you work more than 1 year i think.

I did give more than one year worth of payslips.. i was just saying maybe 52 won’t  be enough cause there are people in this forum who said they submitted exactly 52 payslips.

hi my query is i am planning to apply in feb but i have little bit problem i was living with my brother  but  he kick me out and now we have no talks so  10 days i was with him but very hard to prove that i live over there,, what i need to do in that case any advise please i am worried about my case 887 visa

4 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

hi my query is i am planning to apply in feb but i have little bit problem i was living with my brother  but  he kick me out and now we have no talks so  10 days i was with him but very hard to prove that i live over there,, what i need to do in that case any advise please i am worried about my case 887 visa

Mm, how about delaying your application and make up the 10 days by living somewhere else?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

is this problem solved if i compensate these days and stay more days . and but  department wont ask me where u were stay 10 days when u arrived in australia..

Basically you need to provide evidence supporting your claim that you've resided in a regional or designated area for a total of at least 730 days. So I think if you've actually lived in a regional area for 730 days BUT can only provide proof for let's say 720 days, then you need to do at least another 10 days that you CAN provide supporting documents for. Hope that makes sense. When will your 489 expire?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Basically you need to provide evidence supporting your claim that you've resided in a regional or designated area for a total of at least 730 days. So I think if you've actually lived in a regional area for 730 days BUT can only provide proof for let's say 720 days, then you need to do at least another 10 days that you CAN provide supporting documents for. Hope that makes sense. When will your 489 expire?

my visa expire in  feb 2021 and i am family sponsored