sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

59 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Latest news....

There is a possibility some of the CO had been outsource so the homeaffairs guys /  girls wouldn't know or have access to your records/ status.

Possibly cheaper labour who is also in a different time zone.  

Where did this come from? 😮 🙂 Are you sure?! OMG. Maybe, other way round, the customer service guys have been outsourced and they cannot access COs' files? I hope our files are in safe hands! 😉 

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Where did this come from? 😮 🙂 Are you sure?! OMG. Maybe, other way round, the customer service guys have been outsourced and they cannot access COs' files? I hope our files are in safe hands! 😉 

Our files in safe hand, but they are planning to give contracts to private company in cheaper price,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Russki said:

I could be wrong..... who knows

Come to think of it I might have phrase my question to them by mistake. I was asking them if the CO are in/from Australia.

But most probably my father in law have more info about me than homeaffairs by now.

On 2/18/2018 at 4:11 PM, Tun said:

Hi I m new to this forum. May I know whether UberEATS is eligible to apply 887 or not? Currently, I staying in adelaide. 

Hi, have you applied with Ubereats for 887?

On 5/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, wincivil said:

All

Is there anybody here applied or about to apply by driving UBEREATS??

I have close to 5 months UBEREATS experience which I am going to claim for my 887 visa

I have remaining 7 months experience in other jobs 

Looking forward reply

Thanks

Hi have you applied with Ubereats? What is the update? What documents did you submit? 

1 hour ago, Sudeepkc said:

Hi have you applied with Ubereats? What is the update? What documents did you submit? 

S I applied with UBER Eats 

16 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

I could be wrong..... who knows

Come to think of it I might have phrase my question to them by mistake. I was asking them if the CO are in/from Australia.

But most probably my father in law have more info about me than homeaffairs by now.

What is your time line...thanks

10 hours ago, B3sT said:

Morning !!!!

Happy Friday ? 🙂

Best Of luck everyone 🙂

Hi, can you pls share yours timeline, a big congrats to you

Hi guys.

Do co can ask about the release letter from sponsor State , when you apply for 887 visa ?. or its just they check only that person live two years in the regional area and full fill the requirement.

Also,  can i use my expired rental agreement or do i have use statutory declaration from an owner that after lease expired i was living xxx address on a periodic lease?

Answer to these questions would be highly appreciated. 

9 hours ago, ali2012 said:

Hi guys.

Do co can ask about the release letter from sponsor State , when you apply for 887 visa ?. or its just they check only that person live two years in the regional area and full fill the requirement.

Also,  can i use my expired rental agreement or do i have use statutory declaration from an owner that after lease expired i was living xxx address on a periodic lease?

Answer to these questions would be highly appreciated. 

Hi, why is there a release letter from state sponsor? Where did you heard that from?

Do you mean rental agreement ended? What do you mean expire?

i mean you dont need the release letter then we can move to other regional areas as long its fulll fill  489 visa condition.

yes my rental agreement had ended and my owner says i am living on the periodic lease.

13 hours ago, ali2012 said:

i mean you dont need the release letter then we can move to other regional areas as long its fulll fill  489 visa condition.

yes my rental agreement had ended and my owner says i am living on the periodic lease.

I am afraid in your context, there is no condition for 489. 887 condition is live 2 years work 1 year in general. If you hold 489, you will have to stick to its criteria, if you hold 887, the same goes.

To apply for 887, you must already have live for 2 years and work 1 year evidence. Anything further than that is not required. There should be an agreement and invoice for periodic lease.

For your reference

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

On 12/20/2018 at 1:48 PM, Delfin said:

I’m doomed then...

I used the trading name (store’s name) in my reference letter but a different name (company name) shows in my payslip, payg, and super statement.

HOWEVER, in my statutory declaration, i did mention “i was told by my employer at xxxx the reason the two names are different is because one is the trading name and the other is the company name”.

So im not sure how my CO will use this info.

Is your contract and payslip different? Looks like I just realize I got a bigger and similar problem than you. Going to try and get the HR to write a special letter. My HR wrote a typo error in my employment letter stating I am employed to another division.

What to do.... what to do.....

6 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Is your contract and payslip different? Looks like I just realize I got a bigger and similar problem than you. Going to try and get the HR to write a special letter. My HR wrote a typo error in my employment letter stating I am employed to another division.

What to do.... what to do.....

My payslip, PAYG summary and super statement have the same payer's name (company name). But in my reference letter signed by the store manager, I used the store name (trading name). But again, in my statutory declaration, I mentioned why there are two different names.

Are you still working at the same company though?

*I didn't sign a contract prior to starting work at my old job so I couldn't make work contract as part of my work evidence, only payslips, PAYG summary, super statement, tax return and reference letter. Not even sure if these 5 documents will satisfy my CO.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Delfin said:

My payslip, PAYG summary and super statement have the same payer's name (company name). But in my reference letter signed by the store manager, I used the store name (trading name). But again, in my statutory declaration, I mentioned why there are two different names. 

Are you still working at the same company though?

*I didn't sign a contract prior to starting work at my old job so I couldn't make work contract as part of my work evidence, only payslips, PAYG summary, super statement, tax return and reference letter. Not even sure if these 5 documents will satisfy my CO.

How to create a statutory declaration to mention two different names? Did your CO ask you to submit that?

Yes, I am still in the same company. I was thinking of amending the contract and submit a notice of incorrect answers.

46 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

How to create a statutory declaration to mention two different names? Did your CO ask you to submit that?

Yes, I am still in the same company. I was thinking of amending the contract and submit a notice of incorrect answers.

Well, I just made bullet points, lol. Cause there are other things that I had to explain like why I only have my mobile phone bills as prove of residency (because I live with my sister/sponsor in a house that she owns - so all utility bills are in her name, not mine).

As for the two different names, I basically said "my employer told me the reason a different name appears in my payslips, payg and super is because that is the company name and the store has its own (trading) name." It's a franchise store.

I haven't been contacted by a CO yet, my file hasn't been opened. I just thought i would be a good idea to explain everything upfront. I'm just trying to get a direct grant.  

Besides, I'm sure we aren't the first or only ones that have this situation and hopefully this type of thing is not foreign to the COs.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Delfin said:

I haven't been contacted by a CO yet, my file hasn't been opened. I just thought i would be a good idea to explain everything upfront. I'm just trying to get a direct grant.  

Besides, I'm sure we aren't the first or only ones that have this situation and hopefully this type of thing is not foreign to the COs.

Yes... that is what I am trying to do.... direct grant all the way!!!

10 hours ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

Here's from one in limbo to another

wishing you a Merry Christmas and

praying, hoping for a successful New Year (887 Visa grant).

Merry Christmas and happy New year to all

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 10:32 PM, Sunit said:

Hi, can you pls share yours timeline, a big congrats to you

Check the excel sheet.

9 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Check the excel sheet.

some one messed up with sheet and deleted so many records.

Please revert it back if they have backup. I cant find myself in excel sheet.

They put everything without records in sheet 71. 

• Like 1