sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

7 hours ago, Wilson said:

Sorry guys. Just ignore it.

I found that it automatically made a PDF file into the attach documents after I submitted the online

Sorry guys, it’s me again.

As I noticed the family name and given name were swapped each other in my 887 application, I thought it was my mistake and provided notification of incorrect answers.

I just checked my current 489 visa on VEVO and it showed family name and given name were swapped.

I found out my VEVO record that was checked on August 2018 and it was all correct. I have no idea why this happen.

The 887 application just submitted early December.

Anyone know what is going on here?

how can I correct the information in VEVO?

6 hours ago, Delfin said:

Like new debit card from anz, letter from super fund (not super statement), promotional credit card letter from anz, letter from ato when i registered for abn, etc. 

I am guessing you need to prove your 2 year stay ... I was looking at the drop down box in immi account , bank statement is one of the options , otherwise .... try getting a reprint of rego or any company that can help to reprint your invoices. Like car insurance . 

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Sorry guys, it’s me again.

As I noticed the family name and given name were swapped each other in my 887 application, I thought it was my mistake and provided notification of incorrect answers.

I just checked my current 489 visa on VEVO and it showed family name and given name were swapped.

I found out my VEVO record that was checked on August 2018 and it was all correct. I have no idea why this happen.

The 887 application just submitted early December.

Anyone know what is going on here?

how can I correct the information in VEVO?

There is no way the change the VEVO info once submitted. 

2 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

There is no way the change the VEVO info once submitted. 

It was all correct before in VEVO.

I just don’t know why this happened.

any suggestions what to do?

thanks.

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

It was all correct before in VEVO.

I just don’t know why this happened.

any suggestions what to do?

thanks.

If you have a screenshot or any proof. Make a feedback through homeaffairs portal.

21 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

I am guessing you need to prove your 2 year stay ... I was looking at the drop down box in immi account , bank statement is one of the options , otherwise .... try getting a reprint of rego or any company that can help to reprint your invoices. Like car insurance . 

Hey Sunny, could you send me a screenshot of what you were talking about? via PM maybe?

I applied through an agent so I don't know any of this. What other document options are there besides bank statement in the drop down box?

I have one question to be asked. I applied for 887 earlier this month. Currently I am in overseas, can I stay 4-5 months in overseas? Do you think it will effect my application or not. Please reply me if you can. All the best for all the sufferer I hope next year we will see some movement.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

I have one question to be asked. I applied for 887 earlier this month. Currently I am in overseas, can I stay 4-5 months in overseas? Do you think it will effect my application or not. Please reply me if you can. All the best for all the sufferer I hope next year we will see some movement.

Well, since you already applied I'm gonna assume you've completed the 2 year living requirement.

So, I don't think it will affect the outcome. But it does say on immi website that you need to be in Australia to be granted your 887.  

• Like 1

Well, since you already applied I'm gonna assume you've completed the 2 year living requirement.
So, I don't think it will affect the outcome. But it does say on immi website that you need to be in Australia to be granted your 887.  
Thanks Delfin, I have completed 2 years requirement. I will be on shore before my file got picked up. My query was is it safe to stay overseas for 4-5 months without any hassle or not.

21 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hey Sunny, could you send me a screenshot of what you were talking about? via PM maybe?

I applied through an agent so I don't know any of this. What other document options are there besides bank statement in the drop down box?

Hard to take a screenshot. Confirm with your agent.'Maybe your agent think it is too sensitive to ask. Just remember dont be like me print every page. Just the first page of the period of bank statement.

5 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Hard to take a screenshot. Confirm with your agent.'Maybe your agent think it is too sensitive to ask. Just remember dont be like me print every page. Just the first page of the period of bank statement.

Thanks for the advice Sunny. Will definitely talk to my agent about this soon.

Quick question...

Is there anyone here whose payslips DO NOT show the company logo and just the name? 

And does anyone know if this makes the payslips "invalid"?

I hope they will start working from today and start picking up Feb files.

• Like 1

Anyone here knows when home affairs reopens?? 

When will they start assessing applications hopefully???

14 hours ago, Delfin said:

Quick question...

Is there anyone here whose payslips DO NOT show the company logo and just the name? 

And does anyone know if this makes the payslips "invalid"?

Did your agent ask?

hi, 

We have applied for 887 visa already.

We just had a baby and submitted all the documents ( birth certificate and passport) to department. 

Do we need to upload the documents in 887 application or 489 application.  I have already uploaded all the docs in 887 application. 

4 hours ago, wincivil said:

Anyone here knows when home affairs reopens?? 

When will they start assessing applications hopefully???

They start working today..but dont know when they would pick up the files

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 10th feb said:

They start working today..but dont know when they would pick up the files

Sure they start working today. 

The question is.... ON WHAT? 😆

• Haha 3