sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Moving on to a less stressful  topic...

Powerball jackpot is at $80 million guys!

Go grab yourself a ticket. 😂

Can we buy ticket tomorrow?

44 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Can we buy ticket tomorrow?

I think so. You can purchase a ticket before 7 or 8 pm. Alternatively, you can buy a ticket online but from memory it takes some time for your application to be processed. But just so you know, the odds of winning the 1st division is 45 million to 1. 😂😆😂

• Haha 1

I called them this morning and guy from customers service said “everything is operating normally now, holiday season is over “. I know its fukin frustrating to wait like this. 
They are immune.
Unfortunately other than media, I dont think so we have options. Labor representative on such issues is just not even approachable.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hahahah i m doing the same thing i just waste money on that too

no luck 

6 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Called them today..almost had an argument with the person.. was of no use.. she said we have received a lot of applications.. i asked so the solution for that is you have stopped the processing for those applications.. but yeah was of no use

But the truth is they really stopped processing new application. On 2nd October they started Feb application and now it's 3plus month they not even processed application who have filled for 887 in February. If they are processing 887 at least one in this group got PR or further request from COs. Unfortunately we can't argue with immi. Team call centre people.

7 hours ago, Delfin said:

Give this joker a Beer!

Hi guys. I received my Pre-grant today as I’m still out of the country. Does anyone know how long it will take now until I get my grant? Argh!!! Why couldn’t they just wait til I got back in 2 days!!!

the annoying thing is, I called immigration before I left. The guy on he phone told me there was no such thing as a pre grant for the 887, he also said I didn’t need to notify the dept I was leaving the country as my 489 doesn’t expire until Oct 2019. I asked him to notify Adelaide team just in case and he said he sent through an email letting them know I would be out of the country from dec1st until Jan 11th. But in my pre grant notification, it said that the department wasn’t notified of my departure from Australia. 🤬🤬🤬 

Applied 10/01/2018

first contact 30/7/2018 CO Dat

pre-grant 9/01/2019 CO Kimberly

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Hi guys. I received my Pre-grant today as I’m still out of the country. Does anyone know how long it will take now until I get my grant? Argh!!! Why couldn’t they just wait til I got back in 2 days!!!

the annoying thing is, I called immigration before I left. The guy on he phone told me there was no such thing as a pre grant for the 887, he also said I didn’t need to notify the dept I was leaving the country as my 489 doesn’t expire until Oct 2019. I asked him to notify Adelaide team just in case and he said he sent through an email letting them know I would be out of the country from dec1st until Jan 11th. But in my pre grant notification, it said that the department wasn’t notified of my departure from Australia. 🤬🤬🤬 

Applied 10/01/2018

Congratulation in advance. I have never heard about the pre-grant notification at all before. So, is that meant that you will be automatically granted as soon as you back to Au? 

Is there any other conditions like 'you must back to Australia within certain time periods things?? 

• Like 1

Guys,

I am back in Aus with my family. Hope you all have enjoyed well x`max/new year holidays.

I wish they will grant my PR soon . I got pre grant on 28/11/18.

Congratulations @Applied 10/01 . 1 more step to go.

Cheers

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Applied 10/01/2018

I hope they gonna give you grant soon.. Finger crossed.

I am happy that they started moving things at least now... 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Applied 10/01/2018

OMG!!!!! Things are starting to move?! Congratulations @Applied 10/01 🙂 🙂 🙂 🎉🎉

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Angos said:

I hope they gonna give you grant soon.. Finger crossed.

I am happy that they started moving things at least now... 

I got my pre-grant on 27/08/2018 and still waiting. ☹️

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Navdeep said:

You will also get it Soon. Don't worry about it.This or next week you will get it. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Navdeep said:

Dont worry @Navdeep they gonna give your grant soon.. I know it is hard ..  you never know today may be your lucky day 🙂 your jackpot will be your grant .. 🙂 

• Like 2

i reckon anyone who has pre-grant and still waiting should buy a ticket now or next week. you may got grant and win the lottery 🎉🎉 . good luck to all of you. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 4:58 PM, sunnny said:

I am pretty sure You can’t apply anyone once you have applied 887 except newborn child.
Best way is to apply 489 and then apply 887 together. Thats how i did in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sunny,

If u cannot add her into 887, What would be the next option for spouse to stay legally in Australia. I mean next visa options for spouse. 

Can anyone pls confirm i cannot work in Melbourne even after I apply for 887 right? my 489 still valid until 2021... I got a really good job offer in Melbourne but i guess I will miss it 😞

1 hour ago, enbaskar said:

Hi Sunny,

If u cannot add her into 887, What would be the next option for spouse to stay legally in Australia. I mean next visa options for spouse. 

Anyone know much about "subsequent entrant" option? 🙂  Maybe, that's the way? Don't know much about it myself...

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/subsequent-entry-pathway

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

Anyone know much about "subsequent entrant" option? 🙂  Maybe, that's the way? Don't know much about it myself...

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/subsequent-entry-pathway

Subsequent entrant is possible when you're still in 489. As soon as you apply for 887,  I'd reckon you waive your ability to make a 489 subsequent entrant application because you move into a much greyer area halfway towards 887. It's one of those grey areas, I think the best would be to speak to a (proper) MARA agent if the specific case seems complicated enough 😐

5 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Subsequent entrant is possible when you're still in 489. As soon as you apply for 887,  I'd reckon you waive your ability to make a 489 subsequent entrant application because you move into a much greyer area halfway towards 887. It's one of those grey areas, I think the best would be to speak to a (proper) MARA agent if the specific case seems complicated enough 😐

I absolutely agree, the agent advice here is the best way to go! 🙂 🙂 

As for the grey area, I think, this is pretty straightforward: the main person has 489 valid and until it expires, he can invite other family members as subsequent entrant. Applying for 887 on the background shouldn't hinder this right. 🙂  - and again, this is for an agent to confirm...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

OMG!!!!! Things are starting to move?! Congratulations @Applied 10/01 🙂 🙂 🙂 🎉🎉

Congrats looks like immigration wake up after vacation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I contacted one of the famous migration agent about adding spouse on 887. Their reply seams to be legit and make sense to me. I think it might be helpful for all current and future applicant.

Dear *****

Thank you for your email 

Presumably your 489 visa is still in effect, then you can apply for 489 Subsequent Entrant for your wife. 

When she gets this 489 Subsequent Entrant visa approval, she can enter Australia BUT you cannot add her in the 887 visa. 

You can lodge a new 887 visa with both applicants included OR wait until you get your 887 visa approved and then lodge onshore spouse visa 

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Guys,

I am back in Aus with my family. Hope you all have enjoyed well x`max/new year holidays.

I wish they will grant my PR soon . I got pre grant on 28/11/18.

Congratulations @Applied 10/01 . 1 more step to go.

Cheers

When did you get back to Aus?