887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 12/4/2018 at 11:07 PM, Butt said:

We have many applicants from February till April. If each of them submit the feedback/complaint on daily basis by being anonymous, then atleast the responses are recorded there.
To be honest, we should do it on daily basis whether it change something or not.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi, 

hust to let you guys know I have submitted my application 887 on 5th of Jan 2018 and it still showing 12 to 14 month processing time .....

its frustrating.... I called immigration but they don’t seem to be helpful ....

On 1/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, Russki said:

I have sent a complaint to Global Feedback Unit today. Not hoping for an immediate grant, but just to remind them about my existence. And this is what I got back - a very irritated message saying: you have already complained twice before, stop contacting us as your application is STILL WITHIN PROCESSING TIME! 😄 😄 😄 Funniest thing I heard all day.

So I replied back to them sending the same link to immigration processing times and suggested they check it again, as I am hitting 16 months wait this month, and 16 months is clearly more than 12-14 months...

What can I say?! 🙂 They are struggling. 

Hi ,

i visited immigration office Melbourne recently and they said if you are out of processing time limit them come to us and put complaint ... just try that hope you get any hopeful reply..... it’s too much frustrating 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, Russki said:

I have sent a complaint to Global Feedback Unit today. Not hoping for an immediate grant, but just to remind them about my existence. And this is what I got back - a very irritated message saying: you have already complained twice before, stop contacting us as your application is STILL WITHIN PROCESSING TIME! 😄 😄 😄 Funniest thing I heard all day.

So I replied back to them sending the same link to immigration processing times and suggested they check it again, as I am hitting 16 months wait this month, and 16 months is clearly more than 12-14 months...

Comrade Russki

Here's something we could think about... as course of action

http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/How-we-can-help/immigration-ombudsman

Ombudsman.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Aisha said:

Hi, 

hust to let you guys know I have submitted my application 887 on 5th of Jan 2018 and it still showing 12 to 14 month processing time .....

its frustrating.... I called immigration but they don’t seem to be helpful ....

Hi Aisha,

Hopefully you'll get a response after they resume works soon.

I've added you to the spread sheet.

Cheers

On 1/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, Don Family said:

Hi mate,

I don’t know any Jan applicants.. No news as yet on my application. Sad days. emoji17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish and pray immi team should start processing 887 with pace they use to, on or before 30 June 18 as I think that is the only solution to this issue. Looks like now the backlog of application is almost 1 year . Application of Jan 2018 are still unprocessed till January 19.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, Russki said:

With in how many days they reply you in email, I also done that last week , but still no reply