sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

6 hours ago, Russki said:

Dear @Sunit, I urge you to put a complaint in to Global feedback unit. If you have no luck with that on three accounts, you can complain to Australian Ombudsman, it will be a legit complaint. Your case is the worst here, I dare say... 🙂  My heart goes out to you. 18 months!!!!

Yup, I got PR today, after this form

• Thanks 1

Update my timeline 11aug 2017, (apply), jan 2018, new born baby docs like passport, July 2018, medical for baby , aug 2018, AFP, jan 14,2019, grant, after global feedback form, thanks my friends and best of luck, hope for best 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sunit said:

Update my timeline 11aug 2017, (apply), jan 2018, new born baby docs like passport, July 2018, medical for baby , aug 2018, AFP, jan 14,2019, grant, after global feedback form, thanks my friends and best of luck, hope for best 

Congratulations mate.. this is so good.. so happy for you

41 minutes ago, Sunit said:

Hi Sunit, congrats on ur grant!!

who was your CO?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunit said:

Got PR today after feedback to immigration 18 month

🎉🎉🎉🤩🎇 HURRAY!!!!!!! How exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Such good news! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunit said:

Congrats mate

1 hour ago, Sunit said:

Congrats mate

Guys please explain 

what are key objectives behind providing tax return/assessment notice at 887 application?

Thanks 

Anyone over 12 months period should lodge complaints all to inflict pressure on the 887 backlog right now.

Edited by Vinh

4 minutes ago, Haris said:

Guys please explain 

what are key objectives behind providing tax return/assessment notice at 887 application?

Thanks 

That is one of their criteria to check whether u have worked in a specific area

Hello Guys ,

I am eligible to apply my 887 visa but I have two jobs and i am not sure how I will combined two jobs to show 35 hours . i work in fuel station and drive taxi. The problem is i dont get payslips weekly but,  fortnightly from fuel station total of 60 hours   and some fortnight i drove taxi just for one day for 10 hours . so can i count at-least one week for 35 hours to show ? Please advise if any suggestion .

Anyone over 12 months period should lodge complaints all to inflict pressure on the 887 backlog right now.
That's what I was saying for the past few days. Raise proper complaints with your names without being anonymous.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sunit said:

Congratulations dear

9 hours ago, jahidul said:

Hello Guys ,

I am eligible to apply my 887 visa but I have two jobs and i am not sure how I will combined two jobs to show 35 hours . i work in fuel station and drive taxi. The problem is i dont get payslips weekly but,  fortnightly from fuel station total of 60 hours   and some fortnight i drove taxi just for one day for 10 hours . so can i count at-least one week for 35 hours to show ? Please advise if any suggestion .

Yes you can combine two jobs, I also done that and got my PR,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sunit said:

l4dags.jpg.57f18ff9354b4c0b8dffcd8d15f491f7.jpg

• Haha 2