887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi guys, I am sorry I kept you in the dark, I was very stressed last night... 🙂 I wish it was good news, but it is not, because of difficulties I have providing this requested information... In short, I am in trouble. Today I had to hire a lawyer to help me. I cannot discuss all personal details here, but please keep fingers crossed for me, I am not in a good place right now... 

Good news is - they are processing again and hopefully February files will start being picked up very soon! 😄 😄 🤗

Sad to hear it Russki... Hope you will get it very soon.... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Thanks guys for well wishes, it is so nice of you. 🙂 Yes, the Department have asked for something I never expected. Even the lawyer I hired today never had such situation before. He said we would fight for grant but no guarantees. It is very weird how the Immigration treated my case from the very beginning. 

But let's concentrate on moving forward. The queue is starting to move and it's great news! 🙂 Yesterday my friend also got granted 489! 

Hi Russki,

We are here in this forum praying and hoping for your grant

Are you going to Administrative Appeal Tribunal ?

• Thanks 1

Hi Russki,
Well, he never mentioned about rejection so why we are assuming about AAT?
He just said that it's something unexpected they have asked for

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi guys, I am sorry I kept you in the dark, I was very stressed last night... 🙂 I wish it was good news, but it is not, because of difficulties I have providing this requested information... In short, I am in trouble. Today I had to hire a lawyer to help me. I cannot discuss all personal details here, but please keep fingers crossed for me, I am not in a good place right now... 

Good news is - they are processing again and hopefully February files will start being picked up very soon! 😄 😄 🤗

Thinking and praying for you Russki....it will all work out in the end.

• Thanks 1

Thinking and praying for you Russki....it will all work out in the end.
However, if Russki brother let us know without tapping personal details then atleast some of us would share our thoughts or any documentation thing, if they have asked for.

10 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Hi Russki,

Thank you so much guys for your support. 🙂 I am not going to AAT just yet, but because I cannot physically provide the piece of evidence the Immigration keeps asking for, there is a big chance I will go to AAT and this is why I need a lawyer. I found a good one! 😉 Definitely will not give up without a fight. 😄🤗 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Butt said:

However, if Russki brother let us know without tapping personal details then atleast some of us would share our thoughts or any documentation thing, if they have asked for.

Hi @Butt, unfortunately, it is a painful story and I don't really want to discuss it much... Basically it has to do with a VERBAL confirmation of parental consent, which physically cannot be provided. Hence, the lawyer and AAT pending. I would not wish this situation on anyone... 😞 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thank you so much guys for your support. 🙂 I am not going to AAT just yet, but because I cannot physically provide the piece of evidence the Immigration keeps asking for, there is a big chance I will go to AAT and this is why I need a lawyer. I found a good one! 😉 Definitely will not give up without a fight. 😄🤗 

That's good news that you found good Lawyer. All the best and come with Good News ASAP 🙂

We all love you and will pray for you.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I have been reading this page sometime now and I understand the frustration everyone is going through.  I know I am also going to join all of you soon once I submit the application. However, just want to let you all know my situation and then look for some views.

I am still under 489 and have been doing a permanent good job almost now close to 2 years. It took for me two months to found a job and since then I am working full time and job is alright, pay is ok etc. 

But still I want to move to Melbourne (regional areas) as soon as I submit my application because I have a job offer there. Do I need to inform Immi that I am moving or just updating address in my Immi account is sufficient? what if I maintain both address? any idea?